Re: [PARTLY FIXED] [CL] Sims return early from school/work

by oXseashellXo

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Whoever said that this was fixed in December must not have played the game since  then.  This keeps happening to my sims, almost every work shift my sims are sent home ealy. Sometimes they make it halfway through the day, but I once had a sim sent home just after he left for work.  It seems to be worse if my sims to to a festival in San Myshuno.  I tried to send my family to the festival before sending my sims to work hoping that it would solve the problem, but he was still sent home halfway through his shift.  

Also, and I don't know if this is related or not, but if I switch households and the new household has sims that are supposed to be at work/school, instead of them being where they're supposed to be they're at home and getting penalized for skipping.

Message 71 of 87 (1,100 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@oXseashellXo wrote:

Whoever said that this was fixed in December must not have played the game since  then.  This keeps happening to my sims, almost every work shift my sims are sent home ealy. Sometimes they make it halfway through the day, but I once had a sim sent home just after he left for work.  It seems to be worse if my sims to to a festival in San Myshuno.  I tried to send my family to the festival before sending my sims to work hoping that it would solve the problem, but he was still sent home halfway through his shift.  

Also, and I don't know if this is related or not, but if I switch households and the new household has sims that are supposed to be at work/school, instead of them being where they're supposed to be they're at home and getting penalized for skipping.

The initial bug occurred just in Buy Mode. That was fixed in the December patch Standard smile Now it seems related to travelling while another sim's at work. 

Yes. switching households while in school/work hours can find sims running late to school/work. 

Message 72 of 87 (1,088 Views)

Hero

Partly fixed means part of the bug is fixed but there's parts that aren't.

As @LovegoodOddity said, the initial bug with build mode was fixed. This is still an open issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 73 of 87 (1,081 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm just super tired of my game not working.  I put my sims lifetime to long and constant glitches have prevented my sims from reaching the top of their careers even after they've grown from young adults to adults.  It shouldn't take 90 sim days for them to reach the top when they've maxed all related skills, have all rewards and go to work with the correct emotions.   They're still both at levels 7&8.....  All of the constant glitches make the game not fun anymore.  

I thought that TS4 was supposed to have less content so that the game would work better, well it doesn't.  /rant over for now.

Message 74 of 87 (1,062 Views)

Hero

I understand that but I'm just collecting bugs. Nothing I can do about them.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 75 of 87 (1,055 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm not ranting at you... I'm ranting at EA. 

Message 76 of 87 (1,039 Views)

Hero

Unfortunately, there's been a lot of rants lately and I'm getting a bit tired of it. I have to read them all.

I ask in my instructions not to rant cause I need to read them all and while I understand where you are all coming from, it gets a bit tiresome for me. I really would like to keep this as informative and rant-free as possible. :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 77 of 87 (1,031 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Routing Issues

★★ Novice

Child sim came home from school on his own while adult sim from the same house was visiting another lot. No mods to the game. I also notice sims ignoring quene of actions/getting out of bed when other members of household are off visiting lots.

Message 78 of 87 (1,021 Views)

★★★★ Pro

This is happening excessively in my game at the moment. One of my Sims is in the mixer career. When the other Sim leaves the home lot, the mixer Sim will almost certainly quit working some minutes later. 

Message 79 of 87 (874 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I reported on this problem a while ago.  I just wanted to comment that for me I now only notice this if I'm switching households while a household member should be a work or school (in a rotational save play) or if I load a game after saving if I left a club gathering going when I saved the game.  I play with household clubs a lot, so now try to remember to end my gathering before quitting the game.  If I do end the gathering before saving and exiting then when I go back into the saves my sims will still be at work/school. 

Jennifer

Message 80 of 87 (852 Views)