[FIXED] Some lots shown incorrectly in world view

by AlHollandiyah

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Some lots shown incorrectly in world view

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue from the "Manage Worlds" view for Willow Creek, Magnolia Blossom park lot. The lot is off center and not aligned with the grid. I've been reading previous threads about it, but can't seem to find if there has been a fix addressing it. I saw Deligracy having the same issue in a recent video. This is happening for me with and without mods. (January 2021) 

Message 71 of 85 (1,061 Views)

How do I fix a lot thumbnail that’s offset?

★★★★★ Newbie

Anyone have a tip to fix this lot so it is inside the glowing outline? I don’t want to just delete the build but will have to if I can’t fix it.

Message 72 of 85 (1,023 Views)

Re: How do I fix a lot thumbnail that’s offset?

Hero
@SSiouxS It's a bug.
I merged your post with the bug report on it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 73 of 85 (999 Views)

The Sims 4- reverse lote

★ Novice
  1. In the sims 4 game, in the 50 by 50 lot the lot is upside down. In the world the lot appears on the left when it should be in front, but when I enter the lot it is right
Message 74 of 85 (944 Views)

Re: The Sims 4- reverse lote

Hero
@SetinhasIA Merged your post with the main thread

Which lot do you have issues with ? The park in willow creek ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 75 of 85 (921 Views)

Re: [PARTIAL FIX] Some lots shown incorrectly in world view

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I'm having the same issue. I'm surprised it hasn't been fixed after all these years Thinking

WC.pngOS.png

Message 76 of 85 (894 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

so anyone has any solution for this map bug yet? It is an eyesore really.. and there are not many 50x50 maps around

Message 77 of 85 (812 Views)

Hero
@EpicWillow If you're on PC/Mac and not opposed to mods, there's one linked here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-Common-Game-Fixing-Mods-Hero-Approved/m-p/9836185#...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 78 of 85 (787 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I completely agree. I thought this would be at the top of the list of fixes with all the recent bug fixes and patches coming out. I really wish there would be a fix to the Willow Creek Magnolia Park lot issue, and I unfortunately can't seem to find any mods that fix it either from the list provided.

Message 79 of 85 (764 Views)

Hero
@Mindify I thought the mod fixes the lot not showing within boundaries as well but it seems it's only the rotation it fixes. Oh well

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 80 of 85 (756 Views)