by AlHollandiyah

Original Post

Re: [TO ADD] Some lots shown incorrectly in world view

Hero
And I added it back now :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 85 (5,204 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] Some lots shown incorrectly in world view

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Just throwing a me too in here.  It's been bugging me too that the Affluista Mansion  lot is facing the wrong way in map view.  I'll admit I didn't notice this when TS4 first came out.  Would be nice to have this fixed.

New: There is also another lot that faces the wrong way in map view.  The Myshuno Meadows lot in San Myshuno faces the wrong way in map view.  This needs to be added to the bug list too of lots facing the wrong way in map view.  I uploaded a picture of the map.  The Myshuno Meadows lot is in the bottom right corner & when you get in the lot, it's facing the other direction. 

Message 22 of 85 (5,168 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Some lots shown incorrectly in world view

★★★★★ Apprentice

My problem is with Yuma Heights facing Rio Verde. Just happened to me today. I built a basement on the Yuma Heights lot, and used MOO to place some items. But otherwise I don't have CC nor do I use mods.

Message 23 of 85 (4,986 Views)

Magnolia Blossom Park Map Glitch

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.45.62.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? ALL packs with the exception of: Luxury Stuff Pack, Spooky Stuff Pack, Toddler Stuff Pack, First Pet Stuff Pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By placing any 50x50 lot (from the gallery or otherwise) on the Magnolia Blossom park tile in Willow Creek.
What happens when the bug occurs? The placed lot will appear off center, outside of its designated area.
What do you expect to see? The lot should be placed in the center of its tile.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This visual bug has been in the game since they added color to the world map screens.

I have never seen this bug addressed, so I thought I would.

Message 24 of 85 (4,966 Views)

Re: Magnolia Blossom Park Map Glitch

Hero
Hi @DieQuicker

merged your post with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 85 (4,955 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This happens with Yuma Heights for me too. It looks fine until I edit it or play a family on it, and then it twists around in map view. It isn't game breaking but it is irritating - it looks a but silly.

Message 26 of 85 (4,907 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I can see exactly this same issue here. This problem exist since the game launch. I hope this issue get fixed like the problem that NewCrest had when it arrived to the game.

Message 27 of 85 (4,868 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

A couple of weeks ago, I noticed another lot facing the wrong way in map view.  It's the Oakenstead lot in Willow Creek.  That's the 50x50 lot with that house on it that's right there by Spencer-Kim-Lewis household.  Here is a picture.  When you get in the lot, the front is facing toward those trees that are on the left of the house.

Message 28 of 85 (4,819 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I also have encountered an issue with the Yuma Heights lot of Oasis Springs. While the lot is now aligned with the white outline, it is now facing the wrong way. It happened after I visited the lot in live mode.

comeon.png

In fact, both lots are now facing the wrong way.

Message 29 of 85 (4,744 Views)

World Menus Map Lot Glitch

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? [EP: ALL] [GP: Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood] [SP: My First Pet, Romantic Garden, Perfect Patio, Vintage Glamour, Movie Hangout, Luxury Party, Backyard, Kids Room, Cool Kitchen]
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Build as per normal then exit build mode to the world menus.
What happens when the bug occurs? Doesn't affect gameplay.
What do you expect to see? For the lot to be placed correctly within the lot boundary.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Hello,

I have downloaded 1 Generic Lot named "Plumeria Grand Hotel" from the gallery and in build mode, the lot is accurately placed within the boundaries.

However when I exit build mode, the entire lot is shifted out of the lot. It happens in Oasis as well so I don't think the problem is with the lot itself.

It does not affect the game-play but it's annoying. 

Please click the link to view the screenshot for further understanding.

https://imgur.com/a/GwcMRjq

EP: ALL
GP: Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood
SP: My First Pet, Romantic Garden, Perfect Patio, Vintage Glamour, Movie Hangout, Luxury Party, Backyard, Kids Room, Cool Kitchen

Message 30 of 85 (4,734 Views)