Re: World Menus Map Lot Glitch

by SproutLee

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
I have this issue too.. It's so annoying how they haven't fixed this yet. I also noticed all the lots in Oasis Spring, Willow Creek, And Windenburg have shadows coming from the lots. When no other world has this either.
Message 31 of 85 (2,121 Views)

★★ Novice
Damn, how long have you had this issue for? I literally only just noticed it today.
Message 32 of 85 (2,115 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Feels like almost forever!!! 

Message 33 of 85 (2,105 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Sketch (17).png

Here's what I was talking about, with the awful shadows in those worlds. 

Message 34 of 85 (2,086 Views)

Magnolia Blossom Park Rotates On Map When Bulldozing Terrain

★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the big park in Magnolia Blossom and bulldoze it's terrain
What happens when the bug occurs? Before entering build mode from the map you'll notice the park is positioned one way, they exiting back to the map, it changes direction completely
What do you expect to see? For the lot not to rotate on the map Note: I did not rotate in Build Mode
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sketch (17).png

Before 

Screenshot (66).png

After 

Message 35 of 85 (2,071 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @elixirachel@SproutLee

merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 85 (2,061 Views)

Re: Magnolia Blossom Park Rotates On Map When Bulldozing Terrain

★★★★ Guide

Screenshot (74).png

Similar to my most recent post on this thread. That lot that normally is facing the wrong way in a 90 degree angle fixes itself when bulldozing its terrain. I have no clue if this also happens when bulldozing lot tho. 

Message 37 of 85 (2,031 Views)

★ Guide

When are these issues with the lots facing the wrong way in map view going to be fixed?  I was hoping that would have happened by now.

Message 38 of 85 (1,954 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I had this happen to my Magnolia Blossom Park too. I had downloaded a different park and placed it. But I didn't like it so I found the original Magnolia Blossom park on the gallery made by SimGuruGraham and used it to replace the park I didn't like. When the process was finished, Graham's park was placed sideways to the left exactly as in the image posted above.

Message 39 of 85 (1,904 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Some lots shown incorrectly in world view

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Last night, I moved a family in the Yuma Heights house, went to buy mode to add some stuff that I wanted in the house, plus I added a basement.  I didn't delete anything.  I saved the game, went to map view of Oasis Springs to play another family, & I noticed the Yuma Heights house changed on map view just because I added to the lot.  Same direction that the picture DestroyerSims & SproutLee put up. 

Message 40 of 85 (1,857 Views)