Re: Moschino Camera keys not working how they should.

by SimonSofa

Original Post

Moschino Camera keys not working how they should.

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Get Famous, Eco Lifestyle, Strangerville, Realm of Magic, My First Pet Stuff and Nifty Knitting.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy a camera, put on tripod, take a picture, try to use the Q, E, WASD keys.
What happens when the bug occurs? Q and E keys rotate the camera up and down on a fixed point. WASD keys do not work correctly. The photo frame starts shaking.
What do you expect to see? When pressing Q or E the camera should move up or down not on a fixed point but freely. WASD should move the camera around just like in tab mode, but they don't.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. YOU introduced the patch on 12/12/19 that broke this key feature of the stuff pack. Never worked for me, I buyed the pack literally yesterday expecting to use this feature.

Very disappointed, really. Just bought this pack so I could take some nice pictures, but discovered trying to do so that it didn't work. Thought maybe the problem could be on my keyboard, so researched and found out this feature only worked for 4 months and now is more time NOT working than it was working. Very sad and angry. Please fix this.

Message 41 of 112 (1,964 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Steerpikechu It is disappointing but we just need to keep bumping this thread to let the Sims team know that this is an important feature. I think that if we keep at it while not being toxic or harassing that this will eventually get fixed.
Message 42 of 112 (1,890 Views)

★★ Novice

I really do hope so. It's very frustrating buying something expecting to use it in your game and being unabled to, and know that your fellow simmers also can't use it. It's even worst considering the time. Maybe we should try and trend a hashtag on the gallery or something like that? So they could see its an important thing. There's not much people talking abt it on twitter either. Maybe we should try to make them realise it's something really important.

Message 43 of 112 (1,862 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It gets more frustrating each day.  You never know if there's a chance of it being fixed in an upcoming patch and since we don't even get a patch per month it's worse to finally get a patch and see this feature has not been fixed. I would honestly like to know how complicated it is to assign functions to a key. Right now it seems to require noble prize winning effort to get it working xD.

Message 44 of 112 (1,821 Views)

★ Guide

I am having the same issue, they did something but didn't fix it in the patch. Please look into this EA.

I used to love taking Artsy shots of my Sims.

Message 45 of 112 (1,755 Views)

★★ Apprentice

20 years I play sims and I think is the more frustrating issue I had, because I buy this pack just for that and it doesn't work >Frown

Message 46 of 112 (1,696 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [MSP] Camera keys not working in photo mode (QE, WASD)

★ Novice

Looks like this is still an issue a year after it was first reported. Any updates on when the fix will go in? I’d like to be able to use this pack fully. 

Message 47 of 112 (1,601 Views)

Re: Camera Keys Q and E not working as they should be

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I totally agree. Gosh I’ve stopped playing sims 4 because of this issue since 3 months ago I believe. I thought after all the updates and new packs, they would’ve fixed this but noooooo. Thanks ea for disappointing one of your game’s biggest fan. You are frauds I am so frustrated with your performance.

Dear mr. Guru, still no fix?? I didn’t pay quite amount of money for such failed performance of this pack. It’s been months. This isn’t a cry of a player who is not contented with what you produce. This is a cry of a player that is very frustrated of not being able to experience what he is promised. I am very disappointed I cannot stress it enough.

[Admin - merged consecutive posts together. Also removed the all-caps. Please don't abuse formatting, including all-caps, per the AHQ Rules & Guidelines]

Message 48 of 112 (1,446 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Any news from a SimGuru (I can't call them gurus, they show us that they have no power!) or dev don't care about what we are allowed to have and prefer to earn more money playing StarWars?

Message 49 of 112 (1,201 Views)

★ Guide

So... yeah. It doesn't seem that this issue will be fixed anymore.

Message 50 of 112 (1,175 Views)