by bageek333

Original Post

[PARTIAL FIX] [ECO] [GT] [DU] Traits not in Club menu

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020 (64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to create a club restriction for the maker trait
What happens when the bug occurs? Doesn't show up in the list
What do you expect to see? All eco lifestyle traits available
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

No eco lifestlye traits in the club restriction menu from get together

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 13 (5,562 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] [GT] Traits not in Club menu

★★ Apprentice
@LavenderDrop194 Can confirm this.
Also, Servo in Discover University should also be added in the club requirements.
Message 2 of 13 (5,417 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] [GT] [DU] Traits not in Club menu

★★★★★ Newbie

Having the same problem. Also, since we're mentioning other traits that probably should have been added to this menu, but aren't: would be nice to be able to select for UBrite or Foxbury student, too.

Message 3 of 13 (5,283 Views)

★ Guide
@LavenderDrop194 Can confirm this! I wanted Knox to create a Club with his Traits in the menu. Was a bit annoyed they were not there. Maybe they forgot to add them.
Message 4 of 13 (5,227 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@LavenderDrop194 Clicked the "me too." Tried to make a "Green Fiend" club, discovered the traits from newer packs not appearing. Very annoying (and limiting).
Message 5 of 13 (4,962 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have this bug as well Frown I play mod- and cc-free on PC. It is very annoying and hopefully fixed very soon.

Message 6 of 13 (4,885 Views)

★★★ Pro

This is still occuring after patch 1.70.84.1020

Affected Traits Include:

Discover University

• Servo

Eco Lifestyle

• Freegan
  • Green Fiend
  • Maker
  • Recycle Disciple

Message 7 of 13 (4,748 Views)

Eco Living traits not appearing in Get Together group requirements

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? The latest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except Journey to Batuu and the kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to make a new group in the Get Together group system, and try to find the Eco Living traits as requirements for groups to join.
What happens when the bug occurs? I try to make a new group with the Get Together group system, and I try to select Eco Living traits as requirements for the group. They do not appear in the list.
What do you expect to see? All selectable traits available in the game should be listed in this function.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

In the picture, you will see that the "maker" trait from Eco Living is not available. When you scroll through the rest of the list, you will notice none of the Eco Living traits are available to select either.

Message 8 of 13 (4,590 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is still happening as of 15/03/2021

I made a post about it yesterday (14/03/2021) , not realising this post already existed. My post has been added to this one

Message 9 of 13 (4,541 Views)

Hero

Eco Lifestyle specific Traits are now added to the Clubs choices if Simmers have Get Together installed.

Partially fixed in Patch 1.73.48/ 1.40

Leaving this open as they seem to have only fixed the Eco traits and not the Discover Uni ones.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 13 (3,300 Views)