Accepted Solution

P4 aat stuck untoppled and not respawning when turret ko by plague

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Tablet
OS Version Android
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug With mother talzin lead in phase 4 of normal aat raid, I had the main turret plagued, the two side turrets downed, and the top turret at low health. The main turret got its turn, gave plague to the top turret, which then took damage from that and went down. The aat did the topple animation, but the main turret acted like it was untoppled. It took its turns and used abilities and never respawned the other turrets or droids, and the air strike never came. This caused ventress to be unable to feed off of minions and doing very little damage but fortunately I was able to retreat and go back in without losing much score from the lost time.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am not 100% certain if the cause of the bug was exactly as described because it happened all at once; it is possible the top turret got its turn first and took damage from plague or dot that caused it to go down.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Notice the aat's cooldowns in the screenshot. I think that is sufficient proof without being able to get a video. Also that 5 turns in and the aat is still above 95% against this squad lol!

Screenshot_2018-04-07-22-32-49.png
Message 1 of 6 (525 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: P4 aat stuck untoppled and not respawning when turret ko by plague

Community Manager (retired)
Hey, thanks for the additional detail and great catch!
I managed to reproduce it and it seems to be happening in an edge case scenario where the last turret is defeated by Plague at the beginning of its turn.
We've now flagged it as a bug.

Thanks again!

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (390 Views)

All Replies

Hi there,

We've been unable to reproduce this issue with the scenario you described. Can you please send me your Ally Code and the date of the occurrence just to check your account for any server side errors?

Thanks.
Message 2 of 6 (479 Views)

★ Apprentice

593-268-485 and it was the date posted.

Thanks.

Message 3 of 6 (459 Views)

Thanks for the reply, I checked your account for the date you mentioned and you have a bunch of missing assets errors. Can you please clear your app cache and data, make sure your device software is up to date and reinstall the game? These steps should fix those missing assets errors and prevent future occurrences of the issue you encountered.
You can find detailed instructions on how to perform the troubleshooting suggested here:
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Hope this helps!
Message 4 of 6 (439 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I followed the instructions last time, but this is a difficult bug to set up so that may have been coincidence.  Same exact bug happened again just tonight, see my ally code above. Are you sure the missing assets had anything to do with it?

I may have gotten a clearer look at events this time, I think when the main turret took its turn, the main turret spread plague to the top turret, killing the top turret (which was the last) and pseudo-toppling the tank. Last time I thought maybe it was when the top turret took its turn, but this time I think it was when the main turret took its turn instead. The tm bars were close.

Message 5 of 6 (412 Views)

Hey, thanks for the additional detail and great catch!
I managed to reproduce it and it seems to be happening in an edge case scenario where the last turret is defeated by Plague at the beginning of its turn.
We've now flagged it as a bug.

Thanks again!
Message 6 of 6 (391 Views)