P4 STR/ Bossk lead contract halt.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? mobile
OS Version Apple
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 721179429
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When in phase 4 of the Triumverate raid, Bossk’s contract does not increase when attacking the weakest enemy(i.e. Sion). It increases on Sith assassin or Marauder, but when they are defeated and Bossk’s contract icon goes over Sion, no progress is made by any BH damage. In two separate runs, my progress was halted at 40%. I have a video of the bug, however the uploader won’t accept its format.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Using a bossk lead BH team, eliminate Marauder and Assassin, Bossk’s contract icon will go on Sion. Any contract progress will be halted when attacking with any ability.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Message 1 of 5 (418 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: P4 STR/ Bossk lead contract halt.

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there, thanks for the report. We have this flagged as a bug which can occur when 2 units are at the same Health percentage. It occurs mostly in PVE battles.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (357 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue in ph4 of tier6 sith raid. Zbossk contract is not activating. I've tried zfett and z88 lead and their contract came up immediately. 

I would hit only the blue target minions  first then the target would fall on sion, must of had over 20 hits and his contract would not payout.

I've tried 6 times so far. His payout does come up when doing the pit and I used it on the dark side table as well. So it probably is sion that is preventing the payout for some reason. 

Message 2 of 5 (406 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

i too have this issue.

100%

phase 4 of tier 6 STR.

after killing the 2 adds to start the fight, the blue icon pops up over Sion to indicate he is the weakest (DN still alive also), and no matter how many times you hit him, Bossk contract will not progress.

from my viewpoint, the thing is that DN is alive as well, and has slightly less % health remaining (85.5% DN and 85.8% Sion) ...so it seems like the blue icon over Sion is incorrect. it should be over DN.

Message 3 of 5 (374 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there, thanks for the report. We have this flagged as a bug which can occur when 2 units are at the same Health percentage. It occurs mostly in PVE battles.
Message 4 of 5 (358 Views)

★ Novice

This happened to me too, p4 of t6 STR with zBossk led bounty hunters. Started with only Sion and Traya, no adds and no Nihilus. Hit Sion with the blue icon over 20 times and no payout. 

Message 5 of 5 (294 Views)