I'm surprised this report isn't in hot.

Message 11 of 32 (1,060 Views)

Re: Position of the P2020 when jumping while sliding or crouching

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Video evidence the bug still exists in 2020:

https://youtu.be/S5MtxDyx_0c

Please fix. Happy new year.

To reproduce, hold crouch and tap jump while using the P2020.

EDIT: It looks like the 1st person hand/arm location is wrong while the weapon position looks correct.

This glitch is disgusting and may turn off others who notice it. Please fix it ASAP.

Message 12 of 32 (1,033 Views)

P2020 model clips through hand when crouch jumping

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD Ryzen 3
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? JoeZomB
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? All
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Firing Range
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Slide jumping from the spawn area to the main platforms.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15.01.20 20:00 GMT
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? When crouch jumping, P2020 skin clips incorrectly through gloves and handle of the gun is stretched.
What should be happening instead? Like other pistols, the P2020 model should clip and move with the hand model during a crouch jump
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Equip and hold a P2020 (tested in Firing Range) 2. Jump while crouching

When crouching then jumping, after testing with most legends in the Firing Range, the P2020 model will clip wrongly through the player's hand. The model of the handle/grip also seems to be stretched beyond the length it should be when on the floor, or on the UI.

Message 13 of 32 (827 Views)

Re: P2020 model clips through hand when crouch jumping

★★★★★ Novice

That's true. I've posted a video on apex legends twitter also but no reply yet. Hope they will see it.

Message 14 of 32 (814 Views)

P2020 Crouch jump animation error

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number Non-applicable
Enter RAM memory size in GB 12
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Mahajarah
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Non applicable
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Affects ALL legends.
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? non applicable
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Non-applicable
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. powersliding
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Not applicable, repeatable
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Non-applicable, repeatable
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever ANYONE jumps while crouching (Hold control and jump), if they have a p2020, there is an animation error where the pistol will clip into the legends fingers before resettling into the middle. This affects the aim of the p2020 inversely according to firing range tests, where the pistol will fire at the right side while it is clipping in before resetting to the middle of her hand, where the legend is gripping it correctly.
What should be happening instead? The pistol should not be moving. Under uncommon cimcumstances, this can cause issues with aiming with the p2020.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Jump while crouching with a P2020

Whenever Wattson jumps and power-slides (Sprint and crouch simultaneously at the start of a jump, at any time), if she has a p2020, there is an animation error where the pistol will clip into her fingers before resettling in. This affects the aim of the p2020 inversely according to firing range tests, where the pistol will fire at the right side while it is clipping in before resetting to the middle of her hand, where she is gripping it correctly. At the start where the animation is bugged, almost all shots miss from very close away, before setting back in the middle. When it settles back in the middle where it is supposed to be, shots connect. This means jump power-sliding with the p2020 causes a huge decrease in accuracy.

This is perhaps one of the most innocuous reports I've ever made in a game, but it is an issue so I figured I'd type it up.

EDIT: Actually, I take that back. You can do this easily at ANY time, as long as you're crouching and you jump. This causes the gun to jiggle back and forth as if it didn't exist in her hand. While doing this, you can still hit at close range with other weapons, but the p2020's hipfire, since the pistol is moving about, is comically off. It's probably not supposed to be accurate, but the degree here is likely unintentional.

EDIT 2: I take THAT back. This can be done with ANY hero and at a standstill. The P2020 does not animate right with ANY character when they jump while crouching.

Message 15 of 32 (820 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Still an issue in the February 4th Season 4 update.

Message 16 of 32 (976 Views)

P2020 glitches out of the hand.

★★★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 960
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? YouDyZ
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Finn515151
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. testing field
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. i slided the hill down
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? i doent know.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 29.04.2020 19:30
What happens when the bug occurs? The weaopn p2020 glitches out of the hand.
What should be happening instead? the weapon should stick to the hand
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1: join random match or go to the testing field 2: walk forwar and start sliding 3: Jump while crouching/Sliding

i gues its self explaining.

I added the post here where i sended it to twitter, i gues the files are limited here and its just to big, so i cant submit it.
https://twitter.com/You_DyZ/status/1255566226337738754?s=20 

Message 17 of 32 (996 Views)

P2020 Slide jumping animation

★★★★ Novice

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Picknmixboltz
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Anywhere in either map
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Sliding and jumping
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
What happens when the bug occurs? The P2020 doesn't sit well in the character's hand when jumping from a slide.
What should be happening instead? It should sit in the hand like every other gun
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a slide with a p2020 in hand, then jump from that slide, the p2020 should look weird and kinda clip into the hand

I saw this on this page about a year ago, and it hasn't yet been fixed, so i thought i should make sure that you guys are aware that it is still an issue

Message 18 of 32 (936 Views)

Re: P2020 Slide jumping animation

★★ Apprentice
@ASpoonPlaysGames I'm sure they'll fix that in the next update.
Message 19 of 32 (896 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This bug is still an issue as of now, May 14th, in Season 5. This bug has now gone 15th months unfixed. I know animation bugs are not high priority, but still.

Message 20 of 32 (907 Views)