Re: Overhead Camera Hiding Player Arrow Behind Scoreboard

by TTZ_Dipsy

Original Post

Overhead Camera Hiding Player Arrow Behind Scoreboard

★ Novice

Product: NHL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load up EASHL (probably does this in other game modes but I only play EASHL). Set camera to Overhead and prefer up orientation. When the puck is in the offensive zone and your player is off the screen in the neutral or defensive zone the arrow that shows you your player's position is hidden behind the scoreboard. This makes it difficult to know where you are on the ice since you cannot see your player or the arrow.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the puck is in the offensive zone and your player is off the screen in the neutral or defensive zone the arrow that shows you your player's position is hidden behind the scoreboard. This makes it difficult to know where you are on the ice since you cannot see your player or the arrow.
What do you expect to see? The arrow should not float behind the scoreboard it should consider the scoreboard as the boundary and float on top of the scoreboard or even on top of it.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here EASHL Pro Clubs
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Always
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? VetusTheDiddler
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region. NA EAST
What is your game language? English

Load up EASHL (probably does this in other game modes but I only play EASHL).
Set camera to Overhead and prefer up orientation.

When the puck is in the offensive zone and your player is off the screen in the neutral or defensive zone the arrow that shows you your player's position is hidden behind the scoreboard. This makes it difficult to know where you are on the ice since you cannot see your player or the arrow.

Message 1 of 2 (360 Views)

Re: Overhead Camera Hiding Player Arrow Behind Scoreboard

Hmm, I haven't noticed this (but I also haven't been looking for it); All I can really suggest before they maybe fix it is clicking the touchpad - You'll be able to see your player and everyone else's arrows should show up top if you are really far away. Overhead is definitely the best camera; a shame to see it not working properly

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 2 (329 Views)