Re: Over-achiever not unlocking at 5 aspirations.

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Over-achiever not unlocking at 5 aspirations.

★★★ Newbie

It unlocked when I got my 6th one. I had:

Painting, Video gaming, Collecting, Cooking and Writing

My sixth was Mixology aspiration.

I'm glad I could afford Youth Potions to keep me going so I could unlock this achievement.

Message 1 of 4 (2,920 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Nature aspirations (Freelance Botanist, Angling Ace, and The Curator) will now count towards the Over-Achiever achievement.

Not sure  if that was the problem but I'm going with: That was the issue for now.

Let me know if it wasn't

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (3,236 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Did you have to complete all 6 or did it unlock when you started on the 6th ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (2,888 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have completed 6 Aspirations (Freelance Botanist, Angling Ace, The Curator, Renaissance Sim, Computer Whiz and Bodybuilder) and am onto my 7th (Master Mixologist) all on the one Sim and Over-Achiever still has not unlocked for me. Am I misunderstanding how this unlocks? Is it that I need to complete 5 from Aspirations from 5 different groups? So Athletic, Creativity, Deviance etc....?

Cheers

Update: I completed both Fortune Aspirations and Master Mixologist. So that makes 9 in total but from 5 Aspiration Groups. Not sure if this was intended by this achievement but it worked for me to unlock it. Good luck fellow simmers!

Message 3 of 4 (2,875 Views)

Hero

Nature aspirations (Freelance Botanist, Angling Ace, and The Curator) will now count towards the Over-Achiever achievement.

Not sure  if that was the problem but I'm going with: That was the issue for now.

Let me know if it wasn't

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (3,237 Views)