Outmaneuver skill bug

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? poco x4 gt
OS Version 13.0.5
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 616-798-266
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug If you use Profundity's skill "No Turning Back Now" (I mostly use it on my Han's Millennium Falcon), and the enemy fleet has Han's Millennium Falcon with Outmaneuver active + invisible ships, on the bonus turn you have to target that Han's Millennium Falcon. You can't target invisible ships. In any other situation the Outmaneuver skill works as intended.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Start Profundity vs Profundity battle with Han's Millennium Falcon on both sides. 2. Make sure that enemy vand all other ships have invisibility. 3. Use "No Turning Back Now". 4. Your ship has to target Han's Millennium Falcon with Outmaneuver.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Russia

Outmaneuver skill bug

If you use Profundity's skill "No Turning Back Now" (I mostly use it on my Han's Millennium Falcon), and the enemy fleet has Han's Millennium Falcon with Outmaneuver active + invisible ships, on the bonus turn you have to target that Han's Millennium Falcon. You can't target invisible ships. In any other situation the Outmaneuver skill works as intended.

1. Start Profundity vs Profundity battle with Han's Millennium Falcon on both sides.
2. Make sure that enemy vand all other ships have invisibility.
3. Use "No Turning Back Now".
4. Your ship has to target Han's Millennium Falcon with Outmaneuver.

1671459946480.jpg
1671459962102.jpg
Message 1 of 3 (364 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Outmaneuver skill bug

EA Live QV Team

Thank you for the report. We flagged your report and are investigating the source.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (309 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Thank you for the report. We flagged your report and are investigating the source.

Message 2 of 3 (310 Views)

EA Live QV Team

We are tracking the issue HERE.

Message 3 of 3 (228 Views)