Outfits not appearing in New Game+ on PS5 version

by fightercaptured

Original Post

Outfits not appearing in New Game+ on PS5 version

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:PlayStation 5
Summarize your bug When beginning New Game+ on the new PS5 version the outfits are not an option on the customization menu. All cosmetics should carry over from previous game. Cal's new Inquisitor appearance, ponchos, BD-1 skins, and Mantis skins are all available but the outfits are not.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a new game+ on PS5
What happens when the bug occurs? Outfits are not an option to select from customization menu.
What do you expect to see? Outfits as an option on the customization menu in New Game+ like it is in the PS4 version of the game.

When beginning New Game+ on the new PS5 version the outfits are not an option on the customization menu. All cosmetics should carry over from previous game. Cal's new Inquisitor appearance, ponchos, BD-1 skins, and Mantis skins are all available but the outfits are not.

Message 1 of 21 (14,330 Views)

Outfits not an option in the customization menu for New Game+ on PS5

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

When beginning New Game+ on the new PS5 version the outfits are not an option on the customization menu. All cosmetics should carry over from previous game. Cal's new Inquisitor appearance, ponchos, BD-1 skins, and Mantis skins are all available but the outfits are not. Anyone else having this issue?

Message 2 of 21 (14,326 Views)

Re: Outfits not an option in the customization menu for New Game+ on PS5

★★★ Newbie

Same for me. Can't get the platinum trophy because I can't complete full glow up without starting a new game.

Message 3 of 21 (14,214 Views)

Re: Outfits not appearing in New Game+ on PS5 version

★★★ Newbie

Also experiencing this issue so can't unlock the Glow Up trophy

Message 4 of 21 (14,142 Views)

★★ Novice
@fightercaptured Same thing is still happening. Wonder if they know about the bug at all? If they even read these? Seemingly been well over a month.
Message 5 of 21 (14,033 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Washimus I hope they do and maybe fix it in the next patch.
Message 6 of 21 (14,018 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here in my french version of the game ps5 ( game +)... I hope they'll fix it quickly.....

Message 7 of 21 (13,802 Views)

★ Novice
@fightercaptured I have exactly the same problem.... So annoying. Why don't they fix it?
Message 8 of 21 (13,243 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@fightercaptured It seems this is the case on Xbox Series X as well. Pretty big problem, and completely deters me from playing the game at all... I don't want to go back to PS4, but this issue is a dealbreaker. (Not to mention the compromised photo mode with the strange artifacts on hair and clothing.) I'd really love to see this successful game be given the support it deserves in what should be the definitive version.
Message 9 of 21 (13,224 Views)

★ Apprentice

I couldn’t agree more. I’ve played through this game at least 20 times. It’s one of my favorite games ever and I wish they would fix this. I like changing up the outfits and saber options on a New Game+ run.

@EA_Atic has this even been looked into? Are there any plans for another update to the PS5 version of the game?

Message 10 of 21 (13,215 Views)