Supply ship death timer bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 2070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? HELLxSPAWN69
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. It started in the bridges area going towards the bunker over the river on the supply ship.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. First happened after jumping off the ship. then every time I tried to re-spawn my team mates.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 3/6/19
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Team mates died to a out of bounds timer that started on the supply ship and never stopped for them even after re-spawning them. It would just keep killing them.
What should be happening instead? No death timer should be starting on the supply ship.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Drop on to the supply ship at the start of the mach and stay on until the ship goes over a mountain and the timer starts then drop off before the timer goes away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_41DbWM6SEc&t=10s

Message 81 of 186 (532 Views)

Re: Out of Bounds Bug

★ Novice

This happened for me as well when i was downed while the ship was out of bounds. I was later re-spawned but the out of bounds counter came back when i touched the ground. I however made some observations:

1. The counter paused whenever i jumped. 

2. I managed to survive by purposely taking a balloon out of bounds and then jumping back in. This caused the trigger of out of bounds to reset.

I would guess that whatever trigger you have for a player not being out of bounds sometimes doesnt trigger during certain actions. E.g. Me dying out of bounds or the player from the original post using grapel in back inbound or something similar.

Message 82 of 186 (523 Views)

Re: "Out of Bounds" bug leading to instant respawn death

★★★ Newbie

Some thing happened to me.

Message 83 of 186 (504 Views)

Return to battle persists

★★★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? flyinjabberwocky
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. HeartlessMe DragonRoyal179
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. supply ship/ground
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. being revived
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? unk
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11.03.19 15:54
What happens when the bug occurs? When revived on the supply ship the return to battle showed up, and appeared whenever I was making contact with the floor/ground even after abandoning the supply ship. After being recovered, and dropping from the re-spawn ship, I died as soon as i hit the ground.
What should be happening instead? return to battle disapears and dosnt kill me.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Be revived on the supply ship.

Full video clips available, but are "too big"

Message 84 of 186 (415 Views)

Return to battle

★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVidia Geforce GTX 980M 4GB
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Harequin
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Mirage, Bangalore
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Supply ship, and everywhere
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. jumping out of the supply ship
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 5
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 3/13/2019 5:30PM EST
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What happens when the bug occurs? "Return to battle 30.00 left" when I'm on floor and not on mountain, also showed inside supply ship
What should be happening instead? the complete opposite (no message like that)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea. I was in the supply ship, and that just happened.

Me and my friends decided to land on the moving supply ship, and after it went over a mountain (I think), the bug started to happen. It started and still won't stop to this time (4:00PM). Only one of my friends is fine, so I'm just getting carried.

Message 85 of 186 (431 Views)

Return to the Battle! - No way out.

★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number Geforce GTX 670M
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? MrLoliconMan
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Tragicfall38, SadJFK
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Tragicfall38 - Bangalore, SadJFK - Mirage
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. It started on the drop ship the 2nd occurance was the respawn beacon outside of bunker near the drop ship spot and the final time was at the closest respawn beacon
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. dropping in and being respawned
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? it has happened once before but weeks ago
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 3/15/19 1:05 CST
What happens when the bug occurs? I was on the dropship fighting another team with my friends and I went down and when i was revived we were over an unplayable area and when we got back to the playable area the return to playable area message stayed, but where my problem comes in is that each time my friends attempted to respawn me I instantly died when touching the ground
What should be happening instead? what should be happening is i shouldn't be dying when on top of somewhere that is meant to be dropped onto.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get revived over an unplayable area but i have no idea how to recreate the floor is lava bug

I really dont want to continue playing this game anymore after today because 2 games in a row were tainted by blatant hackers, i died to a lifeline care package i was about 2 houses away from, a few games later i died when my teammate was revived right next to me even though i had plenty of health and time left. Every day I get on apex im ready to have fun but I barely get 20fps when im inside looking at a wall so the game is almost unplayable but my friends make it worth the trouble but im very disinterested in playing a game that doesnt even give me the chance to play.

Message 86 of 186 (427 Views)

Re: Return to the Battle! - No way out.

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem!

Message 87 of 186 (406 Views)

Permanently Out of Battlefield (Never even left battlefield)

★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1050 TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? KeystoneBreaker
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. pcdurp, Xaecre
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? N/A
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. On a supply ship, on the ground,dropping from respawn ship
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. I was walking on the supply ship and the ground, also I was respawning
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 15
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15.03.19.21:20
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What happens when the bug occurs? I get the "Return to Battle" error constantly despite being in the area of play, it was preventable while jumping during my first and second lives, but after that I die due to being out of area while dropping from the respawn ship (in the air) or within one second of hitting the ground.
What should be happening instead? I shouldn't be getting killed for Out of Bounds
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have absolutely no idea.

The image is a screenshot of a screenshot of the out of area timer showing up while I am in a playable area.

Video: https://youtu.be/zBpvUe1DUxA

OBS Recording of multiple deaths as a result, however, no lives in the video feature me actually being able to survive on the ground.

Message 88 of 186 (390 Views)

"Return to Battle" Bug

★★★★★ Newbie

AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Untudels
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. VonVilleval / luisbotia99
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Mirage / Wraith
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Supply Ship (Video for more)
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Basicly nothing unusual. just went from side to side on supply ship.
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? over 100
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 16.03.2019
What happens when the bug occurs? "Return to Battle" Timer appears, doesnt go away - even when i jump down the Supply ship - I died, nothing what i could have done there.
What should be happening instead? Fix this. Timer shouldnt appear like that
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i guess land on Supply ship a few times

I got the Video here : https://streamable.com/4is5j

Message 89 of 186 (418 Views)

Re: Return to the Battle! - No way out.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yup same thing happened to me today. This is a first time I have that type of issue. And the countdown goes on even if I got respawned. PLEASE FIX IT ITS BEEN A MONTH SINCE IT APPEARED!

Message 90 of 186 (545 Views)