Re: Apex always out of bounds glitch (with clip)

by TheLegendOfLank

Original Post

Re: Return to the Battle! - No way out.

★★★ Novice

Oddly enough, this also happened to me AGAIN today.

This time tho, I managed to "shake it off" by acting quickly and taking a balloon to a restricted area, staying there for a few

seconds, then jumping down. THAT solved it. That's the only "solution" I've found to it so far.

Hope it's fixed when the Battlepass hits today. I assume there will be some sort of a side-patch to it.

Message 91 of 186 (627 Views)

Re: Out of Bounds Bug

★ Novice
Can also confirm it happened to me.
Message 92 of 186 (653 Views)

Re: Out of Bounds Bug

★ Novice

Same bug just happened to me!

I was bloodhound, jumped from the supply ship using the Slide+jump combo. Whenever I jumped the timer would dissapear and reappear (still counting).
Was revived and same thing.

Message 93 of 186 (644 Views)

Out of Bounds Bug - Xbox One

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? R9anSmart
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. KiriEdge
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangals
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Mirror man and bloodhound
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Drop Ship
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Looting
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 24/03/2019
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Out of bounds whenever touching the floor. Stops timer when jumping in the air
What should be happening instead? Not this
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unknown however I have attached a video of it happening even after a respawn

When playing on Xbox One I was out of bounds whenever touching the floor after being on the drop ship. Stops timer when jumping in the air. THIS HAPPENED EVEN AFTER A RESPAWN?!

Unable to add video as attachment so here is a link VIDEO HERE.

Message 94 of 186 (631 Views)

Return to Battle bug

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1070 TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Liyalai
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. renviously
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Mirage
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Lifeline
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. On the supply ship at start of the match
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Ring out on the supply ship died in the area
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 3/25/2019 12:30PM
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Dying outside of the ring on the supply ship in the air sometimes causes you to be revived and still have the out of battle message. You will then die again after the timer counts down, the bug persists throughout the match making you unable to be revived. Jumping in the air with the bug will delay the death.
What should be happening instead? You should be able to be revived.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Die outside of battle on supply ship making sure that your death occurs in the air.

Dying outside of the ring on the supply ship in the air sometimes causes you to be revived and still have the out of battle message. You will then die again after the timer counts down, the bug persists throughout the match making you unable to be revived. Jumping in the air with the bug will delay the death.

Message 95 of 186 (644 Views)

★ Novice
same thing happened to me. that supply ship causes more glitches than i can count. luckily my team carried me to victory after ressing me 5 times throughout the game.
Message 96 of 186 (1,030 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Just had the same bug.

Played as Lifeline, dropped onto the dropship and Return to battle communicate started counting down. The only time it stopped counting for a while was when I was jumping (but not falling) or when I was on a ladder).

I dropped to the ground at the moment it counted down to zero and died instantly. Teammate (Gibraltar, 3rd person didn't connect, for the record) restored my banner and rezzed me, but after dropping I instantly died, the second I touched the ground.

After rezzing me the second time the timer reset to 30 seconds, but anyway it was counting down and killed me after it went to zero.

Message 97 of 186 (1,022 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was writing abot the same thing just a minute ago!

Message 98 of 186 (1,019 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here homie...

Message 99 of 186 (1,010 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Landed ship, jumped off due to out of bounds. Didn't reset. Re-spawned 4 different times. On the last two, timer went from 30 to 0 instantly when landing.

Message 100 of 186 (881 Views)