[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 2070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16.0 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? EloraDonovan22
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. NA
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? NA
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? NA
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. All
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Doesn't matter
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? NA
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 04.03.19 05.45 EST
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Every game I get kicked out after a few minutes with a message saying Out of Sync with server.
What should be happening instead? I should be playing the game
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unclear. I did nothing to cause the error.

This started after the 1.1 patch. I either die early or if I live a few minutes I get kicked. Other posts with similar issues suggested router resetting and turning off Texture Streaming Budget. I have done both with no difference. The game is unplayable.

Message 1 of 20 (1,191 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Out of Sync with Server

★★★★ Novice

This has now been going on for 4 consecutive evenings. Every game.

Message 2 of 20 (1,158 Views)

★★★★ Novice

After contacting EA support, I have deleted my origin files, flushed my DNS, and reinstalled origin client and Apex. I have also changed my server through the data center. No effect. It happens at random times with any legend anywhere on the map, from 7 minutes into a game to still sitting in the jump ship. It's extremely frustrating to have paid for a pass that advances through time played when I get stuck with this. Either I don't play and don't advance, or I struggle though playing when I know if a game goes well it doesn't matter as I'll be booted anyway.

Message 3 of 20 (1,118 Views)

★★★★ Novice

On testing all day, it seems like if I lag the tiniest bit it boots me out. I started using wtfast and it improved, I still got booted once or twice but not nearly like it had been before.

Message 4 of 20 (1,100 Views)

★★★ Novice

My friend is also experiencing this. Tried everything we can think of in terms of fixes on their end, and doing what Tech Support in live chat suggests to no avail.

Message 5 of 20 (1,075 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Still happening....every game....

Message 6 of 20 (1,020 Views)

Community Manager

@EloraDonovan22 If it's latency (or packet loss) related, perhaps you can try contacting your ISP to see if there are line issues. 

To check more locally, if you're using wifi to connect you might want to try using a wired connection instead. 

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 20 (964 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I use a wired connection. I don't have the best internet connection, but for the most part it has no issue with online gaming. My ISP says there are no issues. It seems if I lag even the slightest bit I get kicked out, even if can see my game recover from the lag. I would be tempted to say it was an internet issue except that it only started after patch 1.1 and has happened nearly every game since. It's incredibly frustrating. Thank you for responding.

Message 8 of 20 (952 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue on PS4

Message 9 of 20 (917 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Is there any way to fix this? It's incredibly aggravating trying to eke out the tiniest bits of exp every game trying to get to max when you just dc out of the blue every game.

Just had a game, 3 minutes in have 6 kills, get dced.

Message 10 of 20 (897 Views)