Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Swaagyyp
Date/time issue occurred 21/03/2020
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug Constantly receive “our severs can’t process your request at this time” whenever I’m trying to play MUT
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’m not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? Sends me to the main menu
What do you expect to see? Normal MUT activity, allowing me to buy players, power them up etc.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 1 of 8 (1,203 Views)

Wont let me enter solo challenges.

★★ Novice

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? xXGabedagamerXx
Date/time issue occurred 7:00 PM
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Summarize your bug So I have a 89 Pat Tillman and just found out that I need to win 20 games as a 70 overall team, so I made a new lineup as a 70 overall team and every time I tried to try to enter a solo challenge it would say "Our servers cannot process your request at the time. Please try again later". I waited for 2 hours and it still did not work. Please help.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you make a 70 overall team it won't let you do any solo challenges.
What happens when the bug occurs? It says "Our servers cannot process request your at the time. Please try again later.
What do you expect to see? To go in the challenges.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

Please help as soon as you guys can please. Thanks.

Message 2 of 8 (1,175 Views)

Re: Our servers can’t process your request

Community Manager

Hey @swaagyyp

Apologies for the late response on this. 

When you have a chance there's a couple things we could try that might help. First I'd recommend going to your Team Visuals and changing your uniform and coach. See if you're able to play a Solo Challenge after that. 

If you're still getting the same error try creating a new lineup and use the "generate best lineup" option. Try playing another Solo Challenge afterward. Let me know if you're still getting that same error message. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 8 (1,110 Views)

Re: Wont let me enter solo challenges.

Community Manager

Hi @Gabedawae

I've seen a couple suggestions that might help with this. 

First I'd recommend opening up your Team Visuals and changing to a different uniform and coach to see if that helps at all. See if you're able to play a solo challenge afterward. If you're still getting the same error message after that try creating a new lineup and use the "generate best lineup" option. See if you can play a solo challenge afterward. 

Let me know how it goes when you can. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 8 (1,099 Views)

Mut Error

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Mohzokra
Date/time issue occurred Monday April 6th, 4:00 PM
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Summarize your bug I simply cannot enter MUT. I've been able to in the past but after entering the superstar edition code the other night any time I select Ultimate Team from the main menu I get an error stating "Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later" I've been getting this bug for 3 days now. I can still load Superstar KO, Play now, ect. I would really like to be able to use the packs I paid for.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure, this shouldn't be happening
What happens when the bug occurs?  1.) I select ultimate team from the main menu 2.) Game attempts to load 3.) Error message appears stating "Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later. 4.) I cry
What do you expect to see? Ultimate Team menu appear
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. I simply cannot enter MUT. I've been able to in the past but after entering the superstar edition code the other night any time I select Ultimate Team from the main menu I get an error stating "Our servers cannot process your request at this time. Please try again later" I've been getting this bug for 3 days now. I can still load Superstar KO, Play now, ect. I would really like to be able to use the packs I paid for.

Message 5 of 8 (1,048 Views)

Re: Our servers can’t process your request

★ Novice

I’m still getting the same error even after doing what you suggested. 

Message 6 of 8 (1,033 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did you fix it? i have the same exact issue. if you fixed it, can you let me know how you did? Thanks

Message 7 of 8 (803 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ItzEthanboyz

If the steps above haven't helped can we try running through some other troubleshooting to see if that helps? 

A good place to start off would be with the basic connection troubleshooting steps from the EA Help website. If you're still having any trouble after that check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox One

- PlayStation 4

Let me know if you're still running into the same issues with Solo Battles after that. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 8 of 8 (773 Views)