Product: UFC 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? bandszky
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 20:00 pm
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 04/04/2021
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Which mode has this happened in? Quick Fight
Summarize your bug Osoto gari trip does not work on some fighters who have the move, such as khabib and Overeem.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try the trip with overeem or khabib. Look at their moveset and notice they should be able to perform it.
What happens when the bug occurs? low uppercut
What do you expect to see? osoto gari trip

I notice that some fighters who have the move Osoto Gari Trip can not execute it.
I noticed this for khabib and also found that I could not do it with Overeem in the past.
I know that fighters need to have the same stance for it to work, although this is also not stated in the move itself.
(It would help if you would have a list online where all fighers are listed with their move set, than I could point out if other fighters have the same problem.)

Message 1 of 2 (2,066 Views)

Re: Osoto gari trip does not work while fighter has the move

★★★ Newbie
@bandszky Man! this * is stil not fixed, im having the exact same issue with Charles Olivereira. In the move list it says he has the osoto gari trip but hes not able to do it, then why is it in the list in the first place?! come on EA this is a 3sec fix. Either remove the trip out of the list or make sure hes able to do it. Knowing EA they dont give a f about this and wont even bother...
Message 2 of 2 (1,324 Views)