Original Vulture droid dies but model stays

by Ninjabagel01

Original Post

Original Vulture droid dies but model stays

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung galaxy J7 prime
OS Version 8.1.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 916867462
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug In a malevolance fleet arena mirror match my original vulture droid had buzz droids on him and very low health so when it took his turn and died from the buzz droids he should have disappeared and a new one appeared to replace the original instead his model stayed there and I didn't get a reinforcement and no vulture droids would summon into his slot until I eventually called a reinforcement into his slot. I've attached screenshots
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have only had this happen when both teams have vulture droid but I dont know if that's a requirement for it to happen (maybe could happen with heyena bomber attaching vulture droids but I'm not sure) my vulture droid wasnt attacked and killed but it was the passive damage from the buzz droids on him when it took a turn that killed him.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country England

Screenshot attached of the vulture droid model there but unelectable after death then the debuffs staying but moving to the side when houndstooth called as reinforcement

Screenshot_20200418-201938_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20200418-202007_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 1 (152 Views)