Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? XBOX One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? AsapSpanks
Date/time issue occurred 3:45
What type of issue do you have? Exploit
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug I was playing against user [Admin - removed for naming and shaming] he paused the game after half and utilized a known exploit that leaves the game paused indefinitely. This is not the first time this has happened to me, just late last month the same issue occurred forcing me to quit the game as it was paused for close to an hour without any signs of being un-paused. One, why are there no temp-bans in place for people who utilize exploits like this as they are knowingly manipulating the game. Also, this exploit has been posted on the forums numerous times in just the past couple of months, why is it still an ongoing issue?
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Evidence on Youtube looking up unlimited pause glitch.
What happens when the bug occurs? There is no count down timer for the pause menu, leaving the game unplayable until the other user unpauses.
What do you expect to see? A thirty second count down timer.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I was playing against user [Admin - removed for naming and shaming], he paused the game after half and utilized a known exploit that leaves the game paused indefinitely. This is not the first time this has happened to me, just late last month the same issue occurred forcing me to quit the game as it was paused for close to an hour without any signs of being un-paused. One, why are there no temp-bans in place for people who utilize exploits like this as they are knowingly manipulating the game. Also, this exploit has been posted on the forums numerous times in just the past couple of months, why is it still an ongoing issu

Message 11 of 25 (2,554 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Opponent's pause glitching you? SOLUTION

★★★ Newbie

This didn’t work for me

Message 12 of 25 (2,441 Views)

Re: Unlimited Pause Time

★★★ Newbie

So does anyone ever respond?  The higher I get in the rankings, the more I pair against people who just exploit the systems.

Message 13 of 25 (2,386 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It did not work 

Message 14 of 25 (2,057 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had to quit and loose because your “fix” does not work

Message 15 of 25 (2,057 Views)

★★ Novice
@jthekingboss456 No EA sports ain’t going to help you bud. I report players like this for years and even today. Still nothing happens. Just have to hope for NFL 2K & hope everyone supports them
Message 16 of 25 (1,963 Views)

Re: Opponent's pause glitching you?

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry y’all investigate and don’t do nothing at all
Message 17 of 25 (1,961 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately this fix didn’t work for me and I’ve now been paused for 29 minutes. This is ridiculous and can’t believe this glitch still exists. 

EA you should add a pause reporting option in addition to the offensive name option. 

This would hopefully deter people from being poor sports and ruining the game for others. 

thanks 

Message 18 of 25 (1,812 Views)

Re: Pause Glitch

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I had this issue and in addition, when the game returned from the pause menu, it started midgame instead of at my corner kick. Disappointing that it happened during the playoff (where I seem to need more help not less) lost the game was bitter.

But this thread says there's a work around I'll keep it in mind.

Message 19 of 25 (1,609 Views)

Re: Madden 20 pause glitch

★★★ Newbie

Got one for ya. Gamertage : jtmackey. Xbox platform. Please ban these cheaters....

Message 20 of 25 (1,377 Views)