by Necromancer_pro

Original Post

Opponent quits the game at the half time and the game does not count

★★★ Newbie

Product: FIFA 22
Platform:PlayStation 5
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 5
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? illusion2507
Which mode has this happened in? Seasons (Head to Head)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Opponent quits the game at the half time and the game does not count. This is the first time this has happened. Happened in the first game post latest patch.
What happens when the bug occurs? This is the first time this has happened to me. Happened in the first game post latest patch. I was winning 3-0, opponent quits the game at half time and the game doesn't count and does not show in my seasons history as well as if it wasn’t played at all.
What should be happening instead? I should be getting the win

Opponent quits the game at the half time and the game does not count. This is the first time this has happened. Happened in the first game post latest patch. This is the first time this has happened to me. Happened in the first game post latest patch. I was winning 3-0, opponent quits the game at half time and the game doesn't count and does not show in my seasons history as well as if it wasn’t played at all.

Message 1 of 6 (730 Views)

Re: Opponent quits the game at the half time and the game does not count

★★★ Newbie
@Illusion2507 This has happened to me twice now. One guy quit in the 90th minute and it was like we never played the match. But I know if I quit out I’ll get the loss. EA is shockingly bad
Message 2 of 6 (699 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has happened to me 4 times in Seasons - Division 1 - the opponent quits unexpectedly and i don't get the point, bear in mind I'm wining the match.

Message 3 of 6 (668 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing happened to me several times.  That's really annoying 

Message 4 of 6 (624 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too. My last game right now and I punished for quiting the game. Unfair.

Message 5 of 6 (522 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happened again playing against "e isso" club.

How can I report other users?

Anyone can quit and counts no win no loss. If it is ok I want this feature too because looks like something unfair,

Message 6 of 6 (494 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help