Opponent Started Territory Wars with 30 Extra Banners

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
OS Version Lollipop
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 482237977
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Maximum for setting defense should be 7,700 but our opponent some how started with 7,730.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country USA

Maximum number of Banners for setting defense should be 7,700 but our opponent some how started with 7,730. 

IMG_20180903_144020.jpg
Message 1 of 11 (504 Views)

Re: Opponent Started Territory Wars with 30 Extra Banners

EA Live QV Team

Hi @theking0075 and thank you for the report.

Can you do us a favor and check your and your opponent's defense squad numbers, please? One more defense team would explain the difference and we would like to see where the difference possibly came from. Thank you!

Message 2 of 11 (487 Views)

★★ Novice

We both set the maximum number of defensive teams. We set 25 teams per zone. With two ship zones (34 points times 25 teams times two zones) at 1,700 possible points and eight character zones (30 points times 25 teams times 8 zones) at 6,000 possible points, the max for each team should be 7,700. I doesn’t make any sense they started with 7,730. We are in a very close match and it appears they will win by less than 30 banners so this is very upsetting to us.  

Message 3 of 11 (478 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @theking0075 and thank you for the swift reply and the additional details.

You are absolutely right, if both guilds are able to set 25 squads per territory then the maximum amount of banners at the end of the defense phase is 7.700. That's why I asked to check if each sector of your opponent's territory had 25 squads set.

I can absolutely understand how frustrating this must be and will continue the investigation.

Message 4 of 11 (442 Views)

★★ Novice
Hello,

Thanks for the help. My guild has requested I share the following information with you. We have now officially lost the match by 35 banners, HOWEVER, we tried very hard to get the difference below 30 at the end and sent out a message to all members requesting they not attack because we still had strong, unused teams left. Some ignored the message however and due to the 30 banner difference believed the match was over and wasted banners using lesser teams. We believe we had a real chance of winning if not for this glitch.

Again, we greatly appreciate your attention to this matter.

Message 5 of 11 (429 Views)

The math for a maximum defense should only be 7700.

50 x 34 = 1700 (ships)
200 x 30 = 6000 (characters)

So unless the opponents scored 30 offensive points in 4 minutes, it's a bug.

★★ Novice
Some noticed it immediately after TW started, I just wasn't able to get a SS right away. It was definitely there at the very beginning.
Message 7 of 11 (403 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @theking0075.

Quick update: I was able to verify from your screenshot (which was taken 4 minutes after the attack phase started) and our logs, that there was indeed a legitimate 30 banner difference at the end of the defense phase, with no attack happening until 10 minutes after the attack phase started. I am still digging through logs and data, to figure out what exactly happened.

Message 8 of 11 (374 Views)

★ Guide

Probably similar thing that was/is happening with TB platoons. 2 players submitted last defense team in a territory at same time so it gave points credit for both but only actually deployed 1 team. 

Message 9 of 11 (365 Views)

Oooh, good idea scuba!