by EA_Joker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Operations bug

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug In the Operations gamemode when you are in the retreat phase, you will receive 50 XP for redeploying.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can reproduce this bug for yourself if you click the redeploy button in the ESC menu whilst you are in the restricted zone that you have to retreat from in any map that supports Operations.
What happens when the bug occurs? You will gain free 50 experience points, but also a free death.
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I know no one will ever do this, but I just wanted to be kind and report this bug.

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6 GHz.

Message 1 of 4 (649 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Operations bug

EA Community Manager

Hey @SeasonGreen,

thanks, I did check that out over the weekend - 50 free points, yay! I passed that on, so thanks for reaching out, and somebody did try it after all!

Hope you have an awesome time on the Battlefield.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (709 Views)

All Replies

EA Community Manager

Hey @SeasonGreen,

thanks for the report. So you're saying you play as Defender, lose the sector, and while you're supposed to retreat you redeploy and get +50 points for killing yourself?

I'll check that later tonight when playing Operation Campaigns - so at least one person will do this!

Message 2 of 4 (594 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Joker Yup.

Message 3 of 4 (559 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @SeasonGreen,

thanks, I did check that out over the weekend - 50 free points, yay! I passed that on, so thanks for reaching out, and somebody did try it after all!

Hope you have an awesome time on the Battlefield.

Message 4 of 4 (710 Views)