by esperity

Original Post

Opened 500 packs still no heirloom

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Gonzalo16Mx
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. W95_CIH
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Gibraltar
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. I was in the lobby after opening a pack
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. any
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 9'2'21
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I recently did calculations and I did not get a relic when opening 500 packs
What should be happening instead? Obtaining a heirloom for the money and time spent in the game
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know I had heard that you could report and they gave me heirloom if they did not give it to me when opening 500 packs

Proof that you buy several packs plus those that give in the battle pass for leveling up and i didn't get heirloom 

I am level 500 I bought the 70 packs package and others more previously I bought all the battle passes and I got all the chests of the story mode and I did not get relic I am a little sad and disappointed

Message 1 of 3 (235 Views)

Re: Opened 500 packs still no heirloom

★ Apprentice
@Gonzalo16Mx I'm having same issue here I'm level 519 opened 522 apex packs and still not recieved my heirloom. It's not about you being level 500 in the game though, you have to open 500 apex packs no matter what level you are. if you completed all seasons passes and hit max level with recieving those packs you would have had to purchase around 200 apex packs ... so have you opened 500 packs because this part '' I am level 500 I bought the 70 packs package and others more previously I bought all the battle passes and I got all the chests of the story mode'' is a tad confusing??
Message 2 of 3 (189 Views)

Re: Opened 500 packs still no heirloom

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Gonzalo16Mx I have been playing Apex since the launch date on my xbox account, NinjaVybz. I have reach level 500 many months ago so I got the 199 packs that came with that many levels. I recently spent 150$ to get a heirloom during the 2nd year anniversary event. To my records, getting a heirloom in an event does not take away your chances of getting a heirloom in regular packs. So I got 199 packs, I have got packs from battle passes which are probably 40 altogether and bought at least 30 packs from my own pocket as well, on the day of the release of 2nd year anniversary event I got the Wraith heirloom from buying everything in the event. I really wanted the octane heirloom, so I bought more than 250 packs and I still have not got my heirloom. I have spent a lot of money and i just want to make sure that the right thing is done. There are many people with this problem and needs quick addressing and solution to the people who have overspent!
Message 3 of 3 (159 Views)