Original Post

Open squad option while dead impossible

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number This info is not needed for this report
Enter RAM memory size in GB This info is not needed for this report
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? This info is not needed for this report
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. While im dead, cant access the squad options so its impossible to mute toxic ppl at that stage or even report em for cheating
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Dead
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? This is a design flaw so it has always ben here to my knowlage
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Cant access the squad options while we are dead results in you cant mute/report youre squad members if needed.
What should be happening instead? In the Esc menu i think there should be a way to access the squad options panel
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join any game and die now try to access the squad options panel that you can open with the inventory menu while alive.

The problem is when you die the inventory is not accessable this is ok but the problem is squad option panel is not accessable this results in you cant mute/report or do any operation that require you to be in the squad panel to fix this make it possible to access the squad panel in the Esc menu.

Message 1 of 3 (272 Views)

Re: Open squad option while dead impossible

Community Manager

That's great feedback and just noticed that jumping into a game myself. Thanks for raising this to us, @Areasis!

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (247 Views)

Mute teammates when dead and when in menus where mute menu is unavailable

★★★ Novice

I wanted to mute a teammate after I died but I was unable to, so I had to leave the game.

Message 3 of 3 (241 Views)