Re: Cannot Accept Friend Request on Sims Mobile

by SalixCat

Original Post

Re: Can't accept or deciline any friendship - See no adoption request

★★ Guide
@simmerdownMAL oh, I don't found this thread with the search-function Frown SORRY!
Message 31 of 40 (1,206 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EpicRedly No worries!! I follow the other thread because it happened to me twice.

If you happen to know the other player who sent you a request and can contact that player, you should ask them to send you another request. That’s the only way I got mine to go away. But for players who get requests stuck from strangers, then it’s not possible to ask them to send another request. 😞 I hope they fix this bug. It’s a nuisance!
Message 32 of 40 (1,204 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@simmerdownMALI think these requests are from the last big post in the FB-group with my house design... someone asked for the friendcode for visiting. I think a few members looked via friendcode.
Also someone asked on twitter, too. So I had no idea who they are... Frown

Message 33 of 40 (1,201 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EpicRedly If I were you, this is what I would do.

I would re-post a picture of your beautiful home (seriously, it’s stunning) on Facebook and on Twitter and say a message that if anyone knows the player “CamillaBottura” to please contact you. If the player does, then you can ask them to send a new friend request. If they saw your first post with the friend code, then maybe they’ll see this new one.

Honestly, I think using a friend network via TSM groups to try to track down these other players may be faster than getting this bug fixed. It’s been posted for about 9 months.
Message 34 of 40 (1,192 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@simmerdownMALYeah... I should try this Frown Hnng. But I think there will be a few posts with the question about player XYZ... and thank you for the hint/solution.

Phantomlover77 - I can't delete this thread, can I? It would be nice if you can delete this one~
I already wrote my infos in the other thread Standard smile

Message 35 of 40 (1,182 Views)

Oops sorry merged them @EpicRedly you can delete your messages if you want by clicking on the 3 dots in the corner.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 36 of 40 (1,166 Views)

Unable to ignore/accept friendly request

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) IPad air 2
OS Version IPadOS 13.1.2
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004014349118
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unable to decline/accept friend(stranger) request
What do you expect to see? That he message would disappear from my message inbox
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Netherlands
Additional feedback Screenshot attached

I think the stranger request must have been happend after i visit a party. But not able to remove the request from my inbox

Message 37 of 40 (1,019 Views)

Re: Unable to ignore/accept friendly request

Hero

@FoxRacoon 

Your post is now merged with an existing thread about this issue. If you know the other player and can communicate with them, there is a suggested solution that you might want to try.

According to my experience, if you don't know the other player, and there is no way to communicate with them, the friend request can disappear from the inbox after some days and the player might be added to the friends list. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 38 of 40 (1,001 Views)

Cannot Accept Friend Request on Sims Mobile

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8X
OS Version Current
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1005019361149
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know if YOU can. It’s only with one specific friend
What do you expect to see? When I go to accept a friend request from my friend, it says error, cannot complete. Even if I press to ignore it says the same thing. I only have like three other friends on the game, I don’t know why it’s giving me an error.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback If any mod can go in and fix this that would be great

Please someone help, it won’t let me accept my friends friend request. I can’t even deny it. It’s just sitting there and won’t let me do anything. 

Message 39 of 40 (850 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Cannot Accept Friend Request on Sims Mobile

Hero
@MissHChan your post is now merged with a thread about the same issue. Please read the accepted solution.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 40 of 40 (835 Views)