Friend Request

by kthrinxx

Original Post

Highlighted

Friend Request

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6s Plus
OS Version iOS 12.3.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004124646485
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? There’s a friend request that I can neither accept nor decline in my mailbox.
What do you expect to see? Please help to remove the bug friend request as soon as possible. It stuck in mailbox for quite a long time already.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Singapore
Additional feedback

Friend request stuck in mailbox.

Message 21 of 40 (1,716 Views)

Re: Friend Request

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@kthrinxxHey! There is a bug report thread about this that you may be able to follow and contribute to Standard smile

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Unable-to-accept-or-decline-friend-request/m-p/7223454#M1...

Message 22 of 40 (1,701 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@kthrinxx your post is now merged with a previous bug report about the same issue.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 23 of 40 (1,690 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@kthrinxx do you see them on your friendlist? 

Message 24 of 40 (1,672 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I have this problem too. It's the third time this month.

IMG_20190719_113610.jpg

This afternoon I got another friend request and can reject it normally, while the older one still stuck in my notification tab. I rejected the newer request when the party is still running, while the older one after the party is over. I don't know if it's related or not, I will keep trying any possibilities to find the cause. 

Message 25 of 40 (1,574 Views)

Re: Unable to accept or decline friend request

★★★ Newbie
@Phantomlover1717 Its still happening with me. I can accept a few but most of them get this message 'failed to accept request'
Message 26 of 40 (1,441 Views)

Re: Can't decline/ accept friend request.

★★ Novice

It’s been a bit more than a week now I have a couple friend requests who are glitched in my inbox and I can’t accept or decline. They were gone for about a day or two and today they returned back. 

Just giving a “me too” glitch report. 

Message 27 of 40 (1,357 Views)

Failing Friend Requests in Sims Mobile

★★★★ Novice

Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6
OS Version 12.4.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003750829665
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? A friend request in the Sims Mobile is always unable to be accepted nor declined. The invitation from that specific player is the only one I could never respond to. Other invitations are all fine.
What do you expect to see? Being able to accept or decline the friend request.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country
Additional feedback

A friend invitation in the Sims Mobile was always unable to be accepted nor declined. The invitation from that specific player was the only one I could never respond to. Other invitations are all fine.

Message 28 of 40 (1,202 Views)

Can't accept or deciline any friendship - See no adoption request

★★ Guide

Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S10
OS Version Android 9.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003157673753
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't know? Play for a longer time? ...
What do you expect to see? Changing friend request, adoption requests, points for relationships from friends with my sim
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany
Additional feedback see below

I can't deciline or accept any request. This player stucking in and locking my mailbox for 1-2 weeks. I can't decline or accept it - see video. 
This request is maybe 4-5 month old. Sometime or rare times the requests disappreas after I being in the build mode. If I had luck I see some other requests or infos about someone who started a relationship with my sims or else the next request stucked in and glogging the messenger box... It's annoying. Friends of mine can't adopt my sims because I can't see their request or can't add a new friend because it stucks forever in the queue.

The last time i saw a request i noticed this request was round about 4-5 months old. A friend and me started with our sims a relationship with the other one. The notice appeared super late... 

And it's not only a problem on my account. A few player needs to deal with this bug since months. (Talking about 8 -10 months. That's not an exaggeration!)
Seeing a request? No way. The only way to add new friends is hoping they can see my friend request or we needs to add us in facebook to send a request each other over the facebook friends-tab... 

PLEASE, fix this bug! Frown 

Message 29 of 40 (1,133 Views)

Re: Can't accept or deciline any friendship - See no adoption request

★★★★ Guide
@EpicRedly Hey Red, you may want to add your voice to this thread on the bug, or have it merged.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Unable-to-accept-or-decline-friend-request/m-p/7223454#M1...

@Phantomlover1717
Message 30 of 40 (1,121 Views)