[Open][Workaround] Off center advert, can’t close after playing

by amazingmanderrr

Original Post

Re: Off center advert, can’t close after playing

EA app Team
Hi, thanks for letting us know about this and for working around uploading the screenshot!
I believe this shouldn't be happening anymore, are you still seeing this in your game? If so, would you mind letting us know when you took that screenshot, @amazingmanderrr?
Message 11 of 19 (915 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I took that screenshot on the date I posted the link of it.

I'll follow up later on today with a screenshot after checking. I'm not near my iPad at the moment.

Message 12 of 19 (911 Views)

EA app Team
Message 13 of 19 (901 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sorry for the delayed response. I'm still experiencing the issue.

Message 14 of 19 (871 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I’m having the same or a similar issue. I can’t close the adds of local companies that I sometimes get sinse last update (the one that gave us 3 new lots). Posted this on reddit, and was asked to make a bug report here with screenshot, Screenshot is attached

Message 15 of 19 (785 Views)

@mnon11@amazingmanderrr@Lolleelegzz we've had a few updates since this was first reported, are you guys still seeing this issue in-game?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 16 of 19 (627 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Phantomlover1717 I actually no longer play. Been really busy lately so I haven't been able to.
Message 17 of 19 (604 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am still esperiencing it. Everytime I finish an ad it freezes and I think I don’t even get my rewards.....

Message 18 of 19 (444 Views)

Re: [Open][Workaround] Off center advert, can’t close after playing

★ Apprentice

what happened to me was there was no close button after finishing watching the ads although the ads window fits my device screen.

It happened several times in the past four a short period.  I used the "back"button of my device (samsung a20s). The ads closed and i got the rewards.

Message 19 of 19 (369 Views)