[Open] Very few sims visible at parties

by thecakeisaLIE82

Original Post

[Open] Very few sims visible at parties

[ Edited ]

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S9
OS Version 10.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003573937503
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When I attend another player's party, I can only see the host sims and two or three other guest sims. When I leave the party and come back with another of my sims, I still only see the host sims and two or three guest sims, sometimes it's the same sims as before. There is no rotation of sims, everyone stays.
What do you expect to see? When I attend a party I expect to see the host sims and several other guest sims (I don't know the exact number of the limit, but something like seven to ten), and the other guest sims should rotate.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback This has been going on for about a week. As far as I know, all four of my sims are visible to other guests, but it has affected my ability to give out stickers at parties.

Thank you for your time and consideration. 

Message 1 of 2 (549 Views)

Re: Very few sims at parties I attend

Hero
@thecakeisaLIE82 I've seen exactly the same. As a matter of fact, I attended one of your parties maybe a couple of weeks ago and experienced this issue.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 2 (495 Views)