[Fixed] Unrelated Tips with Light Bulb Icon Appear Every Time I Open Game

by Beanoffee

Original Post

Cooking tutorial notification wont go away

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iphone 6
OS Version 11.3.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) ArielPlayss
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Add the stove and complete tutorial. Restart application
What do you expect to see? The Cooking station tutorial not going away
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback please help

Please help. Its ruining the game experience.
Message 41 of 117 (1,555 Views)

Hobby bubble won’t disappear

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Pro
OS Version 11.2.6
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003392730366
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I bought my 1st hobby station and since then the little chat bubble still is there saying “You bought your 1st hobby station tap to enjoy the cooking hobby!” I am already lvl 3 with the hobby so clicking on it and completing an event does not make it go away. It’s there from when I open the game and does not disappear. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it still shows.
What do you expect to see? For it to not pop up anymore.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

I bought my 1st hobby station and since then the little chat bubble still is there saying “You bought your 1st hobby station tap to enjoy the cooking hobby!” I am already lvl 3 with the hobby so clicking on it and completing an event does not make it go away. It’s there from when I open the game and does not disappear. I uninstalled and reinstalled and it still shows.

Message 42 of 117 (1,509 Views)

Sims mobile bug

★★★ Newbie
Help when I levelled up and got the cooker the hobby dialogue box came up saying to tap the cooker to join the cooking hobby with a big yellow arrow pointing ast it. I did this and am a few stages in but the dialogue box and arrow are still there and I can't get rid, no matter where I go in the game it just stays there!
Tried restarting phone, uninstalling, clearing cache but no luck. Please help!!
Message 43 of 117 (1,273 Views)

Re: Notification won’t go away

★★★ Newbie
I’m having the same issue! Have you found a solution yet?
Message 44 of 117 (1,397 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This definitely has to do with the new update that came out, I believe it was May 2nd. I’ve spoken with customer service and it seems like there’s nothing they can do for us right now. I’ve gone they all of their suggestions(deleting game, restarting my phone, etc). Guess we’re stuck waiting for a new update!
Message 45 of 117 (1,395 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yuckkk! Well, thank you for answering! Guess we will just have to wait for the next update 😒
Message 46 of 117 (1,392 Views)

Sims Mobile Frozen Notification

★★ Newbie
I bought the stove for the cooking hobby and the notification for starting it popped up, but even after I started the cooking hobby the notification didn’t go away, I don’t know what to do and I’ve already asked technical support yet to no avail. Please help me.
Message 47 of 117 (1,354 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile Frozen Notification

★★★★★ Apprentice
Have you tried deleting the app's cache?
Message 48 of 117 (1,315 Views)

Hobbies

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) IPAD AIR 2
OS Version IOS11
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002916440710
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I brought a stove for the cooking hobby and it came up with the notification “You brought your first hobby station! Tap on it to join the cooking hobby”. I’ve did this and I’m now hobby level 3. But the notification is permanently on the screen as soon as it loads up the world. I’ve tried everything to get rid of it and it won’t go away.
What do you expect to see? I expect the notification to be gone.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country United Kingdom ~ England
Additional feedback aaaaa

aaaaaa
Message 49 of 117 (1,374 Views)

Re: Sims Mobile Frozen Notification

★★★★ Novice
EA is having a problem with this one, I think the majority of players are also dealing with the same issue (me included). I have contacted customer service countless times and they will just continue to tell you to redownload your game, sign in from a friends device, etc. My notification says to instantly complete an event, I have done this twice, spending A lot of unnecessary SimCash. EA in turn decided to only give me 100 simoleons for compensation... which really doesn’t help at all or replace the CASH I spent. We’re being told rn to just post here on the forums looking for help.

Player ID: 1003060013736
Message 50 of 117 (1,276 Views)