Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[Open] Two stickers needed for one Sim

by EDWARD_M0WAH

Original Post

[OPEN] STICKERS NOT STICKING TO SIMS (and not receiving any sticker)

I just noticed a few days ago that the stickers I give to other sims are not sticking. This happens to SOME sims not all the sims I try to give stickers.

What happens is that I have to attempt twice to give a sticker to a sim. The first attempt usually isn't completed so I have to tap the sim again to give the sticker.

I'll post if it happens again.

Message 11 of 14 (298 Views)

Re: STICKERS NOT STICKING TO SIMS (and not receiving any sticker)

★★★ Apprentice

I noticed a variation of this happening at a party I attended yesterday, I thought it might've been related to the update. I gave out some stickers, then when I went to stick another sim it would show 5 cool stickers even though I had given out 2, etc. I could tap on the Sims i had stickered and half of the ones I had stickered still had the option since they hadn't stuck. It seemed like the second time I tried they did stick though, not quite what you mentioned re: them never sticking. 

I'm on version 13 of TSM and was playing with stable WiFi connection.

Message 12 of 14 (242 Views)

@theresebelivets & @dissenterjasmine has this issue resolved itself?

-----  

do not work for EA

Signature.png

Follow me on Twitter

Message 13 of 14 (132 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I noticed that it is most likely a connection issue.

I used to have to give the same sim stickers 2x for it to stick.

But then the solution that work for me was:

Give the sticker and not click away from the sim I was giving immediately, because clicking away immediately probably made it not sync completely.

Or give them and then wait, sometimes after a few sec up to 1 minute and they get it. No need to give them a 2nd time if it looks like they didn't get the 1st.

It still happens, but very rare (at least for me) and it can be a problem if they are many people at your party and your not sure who you've already given stickers and you end up giving them 2x. In such a case, you just have to remember who you've already given.

Message 14 of 14 (123 Views)
sims-four-characters

Is someone not playing nice?

This game should be fun and fair! If you see someone breaking the rules, you can report them.

Report a player

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help