[Workaround] - Tutorial message from previous game partially covers screen

by ardeecor

Original Post

Re: Tab mission dialogue stuck

EA Live QV Team

@iyono89 Can you confirm if you've repeated the makeover step recently? I had that persistent popup today and after doing a makeover on a random Sim in town it went away.

Message 11 of 59 (1,436 Views)

★ Novice

I had to repeat the makeover twice and then it went away. 

Message 12 of 59 (1,415 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kipling I have done over 10 makeovers with no result.
Message 13 of 59 (1,391 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This....

Message 14 of 59 (1,388 Views)

★★★ Novice

i still have the same bug with the same message like you yours. what makeover are you guys talking about? maybe i can try.

Message 15 of 59 (1,370 Views)

Why do I still see the “now I see why it was listed as...” message

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7 Plus
OS Version 13.3.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1004310975771
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Remove the message that says “now I see why this was listed as a charming fixer-upper”
What do you expect to see? Stop seeing that message is the screen so I can see better how much money do I have
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Other
Country Dominican Republic
Additional feedback I used to play in other device. When I changed the device and connected to my account I got the progress but I didn’t get the furniture that I had bought.

what happen is that I used to play in other device. When I changed and installed the app in my new phone I had to play a while so then I could be able to connect to my account and get my progress back. So I did it and I got that message In the screen and when I finally got my progress back it was still there

Message 16 of 59 (1,269 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I haven’t done the makeover recently, but the pop up appear while I was doing the makeover.

Message 17 of 59 (1,215 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So, should I start the game again?

Message 18 of 59 (1,212 Views)

Hero
@j1kzg8bf9ykf Resetting the game and starting again is the easiest solution.
What's your player level?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 19 of 59 (1,185 Views)

★★★ Novice

i’m still hopping and waiting for the solution. if we can restart the game and play from zero with all the items we get from events would be awesome! the team should do something! it’s extremely annoying to play with the pop up message covering the screen. :/

Message 20 of 59 (1,167 Views)