Re: Toddler doesn't show up for interactions

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

[Open] Toddler doesn't show up for interactions

[ Edited ]
Hero

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Tablet
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
OS Version Android 8.1.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003403535473
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Tap on the Kiddo-Boop Bed, Tuck in and select a toddler. The toddler won't show up. Your sim will be standing beside the bed for 20 seconds until the action is finished. The same happens when using the Whiz Kidz Potty.
What do you expect to see? The toddler will show up during both interactions.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country
Additional feedback The third interaction works as expected, feeding a toddler using the High Chair.

KiddoBoopBed.jpg

WhizKidzPotty.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 1 of 9 (1,746 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have the same problem on Android phone. To put the toddler to bed and where ever he/she is standing they will go to bed in the air while the parent is standing by the toddler bed. The blankets move back and the parent kisses air, while the toddler is laying down in the bathroom, kitchen, or where ever.

Message 2 of 9 (1,652 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This happens all the time when my Sims are potty training.

Message 3 of 9 (1,555 Views)

★★★ Pro

SalixCat -do you still have this problem? Because I was able to do both things today with my toddler. Toddler showed up for bed and the training potty.

Message 4 of 9 (1,499 Views)

Hero

@givememore86 it's still the same in my game. They don't show up for potty training and don't want to get tucked in. 🤔

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 5 of 9 (1,485 Views)

★★★ Pro

I bought the potty chair and also the toddler bed yesterday just to see the glitch which I didn't get. Maybe you should put the items in storage then shut your game. Restart the phone and see if that will work for the next toddler. Take the items out when you get that option again.  🤨🤑

Message 6 of 9 (1,476 Views)

Hero

Still the same for me. They don't show up. Didn't help putting the whole collection in inventory, delete cached files,  restart and put items out. 

This is not fixed. 

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 7 of 9 (1,383 Views)

@SalixCat are you toddlers doing better at showing up yet?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 9 (1,216 Views)

Hero

@Phantomlover1717 

The bed has another issue as described in this report: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Toddler-floating-on-air-instead-of-sleeping-in-bed/m-p/80...

The issue with potty training is not fixed. Look at the little girl standing on the other room Standard smile

Los Sims_2020-04-03-23-58-36.jpg

Los Sims_2020-04-03-23-58-51.jpg

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 9 of 9 (1,065 Views)