Sweet Treat Challenge bake off start button unresponsive

by electrosocket44

Original Post

Re: Sweet treat challenge

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@SalixCat Yes I did. Everything was going pretty smoothly and then this! Yes with all 3 that I've got. Now yes, because they're busy, but i've tried with all 3 available, all three with no pink plumbobs on top. I really tried everything before posting help here.  I tried that too. To go directly to the park with an available sim but there's no option to bake-off there either. I'll try to upload more screenshotsThis is the stuck situation of my event right now.

(Double posts merged by CM to limit spam/multiple thread bumps)

Message 21 of 42 (1,728 Views)

Hero

@n1n3ty4 

As you say, in your events tab the buttons are grayed out as if your Sim was busy. 

Similar issues has been reported before and they have been solved. Here are the links so you can see if this helps:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Unable-to-start-Sweet-Treat-event/m-p/8332584#M14077

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Sweet-Treat-Challenge-bake-off-start-button-unresponsive/...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 22 of 42 (1,715 Views)

Re: Sweet Treat Challenge bake off start button unresponsive

★★★★★ Newbie

I cant retire as sim reported in event when not. When open any event as hobby work or relationship, it displays sweet treats bottom where energy is. I can click thru event bubbles but cant see energy bar below. 

Message 23 of 42 (1,557 Views)

Re: Sweet Treat Challenge bake off start button unresponsive

★★★★★ Newbie

Screenshot of ID: 1004986352779

Android on Samsung Galaxy S10

Message 24 of 42 (1,543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@SalixCat hey... those were not solutions for me unfortunately. I waited for new showdown to see... it's the same. not working. and the buttons aren't grayed out when my sims are free from other actions.. Screenshots update

(Double posts merged by CM to limit spam/multiple thread bumps)

Message 25 of 42 (1,516 Views)

Sweet treat challenge bug

★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad Pro 9.7
OS Version 13.3.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003464153884
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click the start button under sweet treat challenge
What do you expect to see? Expect to go to the sweet treat challenge when I click the start button.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback Sweet treat challenge button won’t work. Can’t start a challenge. There’s just no action when clicking on the start button. All 3 challenges are already loaded and I can’t play because of this issue. The events “home sweet home baking”, “posh pastry class”, and “flavor lab” are working, only the challenges have this issue

Sweet treat challenge button won’t work. Can’t start a challenge. There’s just no action when clicking on the start button. All 3 challenges are already loaded and I can’t play because of this issue. The events “home sweet home baking”, “posh pastry class”, and “flavor lab” are working, only the challenges have this issue  Has been happening for about a month, possibly longer. 

I have already read everyone else’s issues, I have tried everything.  

Message 26 of 42 (1,513 Views)

Re: [Open] - Sweet Treat Challenge bake off start button unresponsive

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem. All this week. And I paid for the gold mixer too. I am so close to completing the competition it is very frustrating that it will not even let me now. 

Message 27 of 42 (1,247 Views)

[Open] Sweet Treat Showdown bar on work and hobby events

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Oppo A9
OS Version 9
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My sims is bugged I can't play Sweet Treat Challenge even my attempt is full...
What do you expect to see? I can play Sweet Treat Challenge and my other event can be normally show the progression
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Indonesia
Additional feedback Player ID [Admin - Removed player ID. This is private info we would not want to be shared publicly]

One of my sim when I start other event such work, hobby and other it show progression of Sweet Treat Challenge... and wont change also some objects that needed to increase the event progression not shown for example Home Sweet Home Baking the stove, counter, fridge, table is not show the star but still can be click...

I've tried to reinstall game twice but nothing change

Message 28 of 42 (1,378 Views)

Re: [Open] Sweet Treat Showdown bar on work and hobby events

EA Live QV Team
@MrDeathFireJr I just checked your ID and it shows the button to start a challenge is available. Are you still experiencing this on your side?
Message 29 of 42 (1,304 Views)

Re: [Open] Sweet Treat Showdown bar on work and hobby events

★★★ Novice

Sorry but u mention start button...

If u said this start button from activity's Sweet Treat Challenge I can't press it...

Been 5 days this happened...

Seems like the solution is delete my safe file and start over again...

Message 30 of 42 (1,262 Views)