Re: [Open] Sweet Treat Showdown bar on work and hobby events

by MrDeathFireJr

Original Post

Hero
@MrDeathFireJr Is it the same when you tap on a sofa and try to start events from there?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 31 of 42 (1,190 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Yes there is no event at couch too...

Message 32 of 42 (1,170 Views)

Hero
@MrDeathFireJr What do you see when you scroll to the bottom of that menu? Is the option to start a challenge there? Please share a screenshot.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 33 of 42 (1,154 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've sent the screenshot at last reply it only show 3 Event like Flavor Lab, Home Sweet Baking, Posh Pastry Class, and other interaction chosises..

Message 34 of 42 (1,130 Views)

Hero

@MrDeathFireJr  I believe your Sim is stuck in an event. Notice the pink plumbob and compare with my Sim who has a green plumbob and can start a challenge.

Could you try the solution described on this post and tell us if it works for you? https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Fixed-Workaround-Sim-stuck-in-Sweet-Treat-Challenge/m-p/808620...

Another suggestion is to retire the Sim that is stuck in an event and promote a new one. This has worked for some players.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 35 of 42 (1,104 Views)

★★★ Novice

@SalixCat I retire my sim that stuck then I created new sim..

My other event is back to normal but still can't play the Sweet Treat Challenge not working I can't play it...

Even my plumbob is green...

Message 36 of 42 (1,076 Views)

Hero
@MrDeathFireJr Sorry to hear that retiring a Sim didn't fix all the problems. 😢 Have you also tried doing challenges with any of the other playable Sims?
Your bug report is now merged with an existing thread about this same issue. Hopefully it will be soon fixed.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 37 of 42 (1,046 Views)

★★★ Novice

@SalixCat yeah my report merged...

It's not your fault...

It seems like EA still can't fix this problem from this report started...

I think I try to startover the game delete all my save...

I'll let you know if startover work...

Message 38 of 42 (1,010 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks @MrDeathFireJr! I had another look and sent the updated info to the studio to investigate.

Message 39 of 42 (991 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@MrDeathFireJr @SalixCat Hey, just reaching out to share what I had to do to solve this. I experienced the exact same issue as you, with a sim stuck in STS and then being locked out of STS despite having 3/3 attempts. I could not retire my sim cos he was "in an event", and my other sims could not start STS cos the start button didn't work and the icons were gone on the map.

I could have the stuck sim join other events though, so I sent the stuck sim in a short event so that the sugar cubes and such pop up. Next to the sugar cubes is a basket icon that you can view. Click it, and there should be a red button in the bottom right corner that says "forfeit". My sim got a few measly treats, but was no longer stuck in STS. It's working fine for me now! I hope you get to try it before starting over.

Message 40 of 42 (945 Views)