Re: [Fixed?] Stretched Toddlers and Children

by OliverDecemberr

Original Post

Highlighted

★★ Novice

Not I! 

I’m not getting slender toddlers when I just click on them, but whenever they’re doing an action, they become slender-toddlers again! 

I’ve rebooted and everything - looked at the TSM SubReddit and it looks like I’m not the only one with this issue! 

Message 41 of 48 (1,706 Views)

★★★ Guide

Same here @OliverDecemberr 

Looks insane 😄😆🤣

Message 42 of 48 (1,536 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I am also getting stretched toddlers and children with the Internet Icon hobby when there are no available adults around. 

Message 43 of 48 (1,368 Views)

(Graphical Issue) Internet Icon Hobby

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6
OS Version 12.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003750829665
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When my Sims is doing the Internet Icon Hobby event, there are some options which allow my Sims to interact with a stove (e.g., "teach followers how best to baste"). My sim will be video-typed by another sim. That sim taking the video, if he or she is not an adult, the sim will become glitched. (Very horrifying and hilarious)
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country
Additional feedback

When my Sims is doing the Internet Icon Hobby event, there are some options which allow my Sims to interact with a stove (e.g., "teach followers how best to baste"). I forgot exactly which option, but one of them will make another Sim take a video of the Internet Icon Sim. Sometimes when the Sim taking the video is not an adult, they become glitched. (Very horrifying and hilarious)

Message 44 of 48 (1,352 Views)

Re: (Graphical Issue) Internet Icon Hobby

Hero

Hi @ahyrachel thanks for bug report. It is now merged with a thread about the same issue.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 45 of 48 (1,332 Views)

The Internet Icons hobby should no longer have stretchy toddlers!
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/The-Sims-Mobile-Update-September-11th-2019/m-p/8190193#M2...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 46 of 48 (1,190 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

B2650BC4-0769-4A81-9EC5-CC8434E3C0D3.jpeg

@Phantomlover1717 Not fixed. Maybe for the Internet hobby it was, but it popped up elsewhere. 

Message 47 of 48 (1,161 Views)

@simmerdownMAL I'll consider this post as fixed, if you see this issue somewhere else than the Internet Icon hobby, please make a new bug report for that issue.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 48 of 48 (960 Views)