Re: [Open] Story marked as new in Heirloom box while it isn't new

by lenedhl

Original Post

[Open] Story marked as new in Heirloom box while it isn't new

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy S9+
OS Version 10
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003444134845
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure, open a bunch of Heirloom boxes?
What do you expect to see? A relationship story that was gifted for free not to be marked as "new".
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country The Netherlands
Additional feedback See screenshots

It's a very minor bug, but I thought to report it as it might be causing other problems.
I opened boxes two days in a row, taking screenshots along the way, yesterday I took a screenshot of the Old Rivals story unlocking, today as well, but today it's a "new" relationship story.

20200217_175206.jpg

While back in the day I got them for free. So no way it's "new". Also, no option to sell it. 

Screenshot_20190307-035636_The_Sims.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 7 (1,015 Views)

Hero
@Phantomlover1717 how does it look when you access all realtionships by opening one of your Sims' relationship tab? Is the relationship locked/unlocked/completed?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 7 (1,003 Views)

@SalixCat It's completed.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 7 (998 Views)

Hero
@Phantomlover1717 Maybe this is something that happens on old accounts where several relationaship stories showed as locked after the CAS 2.0 update on february 2018.
New accounts have to unlock those stories... just a theory I have 😁

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 7 (971 Views)

Hero

@Phantomlover1717 Did you sell the duplicate in between?

There was the earlier bug report on duplicate heirlooms and missing heirlooms, just after the neighborhood update. That still happens, you visit friends house, just a view is enough and you might end up with some of their heirlooms. Those disappear when you close the game.

The heirlooms, traits, inventories and bonus items and such should be shared and usable among your own households. If you visit someone’s home, on some level the heirlooms and such they own get shared also with you.  

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 7 (962 Views)

@Ilois4  I might have. I've owned this heirloom for quite some time, so I shouldn't be seeing it as a new one. 

Sorry for the late reply!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 7 (773 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive got this bug. My duplikates of heirlooms also show AS new. Happening every time i open a box now.

Message 7 of 7 (667 Views)