Re: Some errors with sounds, actions and textures

by SalixCat

Original Post

[Open] - Sound off for sims

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei Mate 9
OS Version Android 9.1
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When playing with music off and sound on, Sims' actions and dialogues don't play
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Chile

I had my game with music and sound off for a couple of weeks, and when I turned on the sound, the Sims' conversations and actions have no sound whatsoever, however, the other in-game sounds are clearly audible. 

Message 1 of 5 (964 Views)

Some errors with sounds, actions and textures

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Lenovo Vibe K5
OS Version 8.1.0
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter any game menu with sound.
What do you expect to see? Correction
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Brazil

Hello!

I found some bugs in TSM.

First there is no music when we finish a LhamaZoom task.

Screenshot_20200820-103633_The_Sims.png

When entering the game there is no music in the menus and places, the music returns after going down the taskbar or exiting and resuming the game or even holding the Power button (in short: where there is an action Android system).

Another bug occurs more in the Workshop, there is no dialogue from the Sims or any sound is stopped immediately.

Another bug is that Sims go through objects sometimes.

There is also a problem with dark wood and wood, where after leaving the game the normal wood becomes dark (floor).

Screenshot_20200820-104540_The_Sims.png

Screenshot_20200820-104558_The_Sims.png

I also found a bug where in the club there are no risky actions, there is no animation of the Sim, only the result (The sim is stopped)

Screenshot_20200820-103410_The_Sims.png

Message 2 of 5 (935 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@dnlsimmer @StellaKarameloh 

I have a similar issue on two Android devices: Samsung Galaxy Note S3 (Android 9) and a Samsung Galaxy S6 (Android 7). No sound on CAS when I first open the game. I've even had parties with no music 😐

We need to  try to run through the troubleshooting steps available for mobiles on our devices and see if it's just a syncing issue. If that doesn't help, it's a bug.

Here are the instructions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Info-Basic-troubleshooting-steps-for-The-Sims-Mobile/m-p/...

Tell us how it goes after doing the troubleshooting.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 3 of 5 (914 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SalixCat Is a bug
Message 4 of 5 (907 Views)

Hero

@dnlsimmer 

The other two issues you experience are already reported. Each forum thread should consist of a single topic. Please comment on each of the following threads:

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 5 of 5 (855 Views)