[Open] - Skip to Dessert Stiletto Pumps are not showing up in Workshop

by yani_tsm

Original Post

[Open] - Skip to Dessert Stiletto Pumps are not showing up in Workshop

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone Xs
OS Version 14.4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) Adopt a sim wearing shoes "Skip to Dessert Stiletto Pumps". 2) Buy color(s) of shoes. Afterwards the shoes doesn't pop up in the Workshop projects even though I don't own the shoes. I only own some color variants of the shoes.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the shoes to pop up in my Workshop projects within 4 weeks (because I own all other items and I'm now stuck in repeatable/fallback items).
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country

A long time ago I adopted a sim with Skip to Dessert Stiletto Pumps. When I adopted the sim, the colors of the shoes cost SimCash for me to unlock. So I bought a color or two. 

With the update 26 the shoes and hairstyle were introduced in the workshop. I got the hairstyle during the first week. It's been 4 weeks and I still did not get the shoes in my Workshop projects - the only projects I'm getting are repeats. 

Moreover my friend who currently has these shoes on their sim for 2+ years, but doesn't own the shoes itself, experienced the same problem of the shoes not showing up in the Workshop projects. 

I hope developers can check if owning the color variants of the shoes, but not shoes itself, is blocking us from getting these shoes in the Eco Workshop. 

Message 1 of 25 (3,302 Views)

Re: Skip to Dessert Stiletto Pumps are not showing up in Workshop

[ Edited ]
Hero

@yani_tsmI crafted the shoes the other week and got one swatch free. Rest of the swatches are 49 simcash each. Disappointed 😞

edit: added pic

1D898159-C102-4750-9143-29C425E8E962.jpeg

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 25 (3,287 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Ilois4 But you didn’t adopt it before, right?
When I adopted them (1.5 years ago), all colors cost simcash and I paid for the colors to unlock.
Message 3 of 25 (3,274 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I found my old screenshot from when I adopted those shoes. You can see that all colors cost 49 simcash at that time. I definitely bought one of the colors, but I don't remember which ones. 

image0.png-17.jpeg

Edit: 

I found the screenshot after I made the purchase. But these shoes are not in my CAS because I don't own them. I only adopted a sim wearing them, and then I retired that sim. 

IMG_8159.PNG

Message 4 of 25 (3,270 Views)

Hero
@yani_tsm No, I haven’t adopted.

I don’t think the dev team has even thought about adopted shoes, hopefully you’ll get them to your CAS. But maybe it means you have to give up the shoes first? That doesn’t sound fair either since you paid a swatch. 🤔

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 25 (3,244 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Ilois4 Honestly I would give up the color I bought. I just want the shoes.
Message 6 of 25 (3,228 Views)

★★★ Guide
Two weeks passed. Still no pumps in the Eco Workshop. Only repeatable items, which I own.
Message 7 of 25 (3,142 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @yani_tsm , please send me your player id, thanks!

Message 8 of 25 (3,096 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EA_DragonsEye both my friend and I have not gotten the shoes yet. It has been 3+ months. If there is no fix for this issue, is it possible to grant us these shoes?
Message 9 of 25 (2,869 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @yani_tsm! I am unsure since it maybe should not have been possible for you to unlock permanently the shoes through an adoption. However, you can always try to contact customer support through in-game. 

In order to contact customer service you need to go to the arrow in the right, settings>help that will open a page choose "Contact us" and then select "Missing content" and then "Had content and lost it"

Message 10 of 25 (2,838 Views)