by SkulKracker500

Original Post

Re: Make someone leave

★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 51 of 162 (30,112 Views)

Re: Sim won't leave

Champion (Retired)

@mrrogers3355

How long has he been there? Sims that you have interacted with on your home lot might stay for a few hours after you finished the interaction.

Message 52 of 162 (30,182 Views)

Re: Sim won't leave

★★★ Newbie
Several days and it's been days since our last interaction
Message 53 of 162 (30,190 Views)

How do i kick out an AI sim

★★★ Newbie
There is this 1 random sim that stays inside my house, how to get rid of him?
Message 54 of 162 (30,186 Views)

Re: [Open] Sims won't leave house

★★★ Newbie
Me too! This woman is driving me crazy. Even if i tried to be friends with her and invite her to somewhere else, it cannot work! It said the place has too many people. She has been in my house for a week even after update version. Gosh she’s like nagging grandma. I bet it’s someone or public enemy from EA office that people hate and the programmers decided to add her as a bug. Hahaha.
Message 55 of 162 (30,183 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @3xRage,

I merged your post into this thread as we are talking about Sims that won't leave here. Please, check this post for a workaround other players have found: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Sims-won-t-leave-house/m-p/6690854#M829
(Remember the XP button! Wink )

@narendramay, if you try at some other time it might work? Place having too many people... could you try to do it as soon as you arrive to the place, so there's no time for Sims to arrive?

-Mai

Message 56 of 162 (30,168 Views)

Neighbor sim stuck at my house - Sims Mobile

★★ Novice
So, I am playing this game for 3 days now, there is a neighbor sim that came to welcome me to the neighborhood when I started playing and didn’t leave. I have my roommate, the other sim is all around the house, doing nothing and in my way most of the time. How do I get rid of him?

Thank you in advance Standard smile
Message 57 of 162 (30,105 Views)

Re: Sims won't leave house(Sims mobile)

★★★ Newbie
Omg! Same here. His name is Ben and won’t leave! I’m going to try the suggestion below. So frustrating.
Message 58 of 162 (30,156 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey @EA_Mai i scrolled down the thread, and tried one of the solution from someone in this forum. we need to click on the bench and invite her/him. - after being friends with her. for me i made her as arch enemy. it worked! now the nagging haillee bird stayed in the market haha. at least i don't have to meet her everytime i got home. 

Message 59 of 162 (30,147 Views)

Re: Sims won't leave house(Sims mobile)

★★★ Newbie
I have the guy with the blue hair, Benjamin.
My player ID is 1003567135117
Message 60 of 162 (30,132 Views)