Re: Sims shows stuck walking on front yard at Eco lot

by CharlieDaisy12

Original Post

★ Guide
@EA_Kipling There you go, again a twitter link:
https://twitter.com/laprem__/status/1327336245853376514?s=21

You can see where I send the sim to and from what area she gets stuck when trying to go back home.
Message 11 of 18 (1,018 Views)

★ Guide

Also I notice that when I start a hobby or hangout in this lot the sim goes straight to the front yard and stay stuck in there. 

Message 12 of 18 (988 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

The same happens constantly on Edgewater Quay, sims seem to only be able to enter through one specific part of the lot that, if it has any object, sims just can't find their way in and loop in front of it. 

Also, any event that starts on the lot, sims move to that specific spot instead of staying inside the house. 

Device: Huawei Mate 9

Android 

Message 13 of 18 (939 Views)

Hero

@StellaKarameloh @laprembee 

Have you seen any improvements since the Holiday Celebration update?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 14 of 18 (850 Views)

★ Guide

@SalixCat Just saw your message. Will test it now

Message 15 of 18 (799 Views)

★ Guide

Hey @SalixCat feliz navidad Standard smile

Sorry, I totally forgot to reply in here, and just remembered now cause I saw the exact same thing happening. 

I started a hobby event at the Eco lot and the sim got stuck there again. I clicked to inside the lot, she went “free”, then I clicked to that are again and she went back to stuck looping.

Here is a picture

2B3C2452-FAFD-4469-A1F4-F14843366A2D.jpeg

Message 16 of 18 (745 Views)

★ Guide

DDC62FD4-4BF2-4CA6-A5DE-30BDAC88DBB6.jpeg

This is still happening.

Not only to my own sims but to sims I invite for hangouts too.

Today I hosted for the first time a party on my Eco lot and had a really bad experience. Because of this bug, guests would not come inside. They would stay stuck in that part of the front yard and the only way to get them out was to click on them one by one or call them for an action. Since it was a party I lost many actions with my guests because the first time you call the stuck sim for a party action it would get free from the front yard but it wont show to do the action, I’d have to call the sim a second time to do the action and because many actions are not repeatable (in less than 5 hours or so) I lost the interactions and the party pictures I usually take to share with the community.

So yes, problem is still on and aggravated when there is a party going on.

Message 17 of 18 (563 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

35965896-9C25-44DA-AB2B-0B60543396BB.jpegI also have this exact bug. You’re right, it’s very unsettling because they’re constantly pacing back and forth and it seems like they’re trying to make a getaway and can’t. And they won’t stop until you call them to an action. I don’t think the pictures are very helpful in explaining this, basically what he’s doing is walking quickly in a short circle for hours if you don’t step in. I will provide video on request. It only seems to crop up at the Eco Retreat for me. 

A496BE88-D519-4E07-AA0C-754AF6FD1343.jpeg

Message 18 of 18 (545 Views)