[Open] Sims has all traits but can't be retired

by adf14june

Original Post

[Open] Sims has all traits but can't be retired

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iphone 7+
OS Version 13.3.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1005493386455
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? there is no option for retiring my sims. i already reached level 16 and have 4 traits but i cant retiring my sims.
What do you expect to see? option for retiring my sims.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country Indonesia
Additional feedback

there is no option for retiring my sims. i already reached level 16 and have 4 traits but there is no option for retiring my sims. i try the family portrait but still no option for retire.

pls help me

Message 1 of 6 (1,260 Views)

Re: [Open] Sims has all traits but can't be retired

@adf14june how is this issue now for you?  

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 6 (1,028 Views)

★★ Novice

I had option to retire two sims before update and then the option is now missing 

Message 3 of 6 (877 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. I have contacted in game support through EA and they have been completely unhelpful. I have had three different advisors respond to my inquires and only one of them asked for more screen shots of the sim I have the issue with and another sim. It is obviously a bug in my game. She has all her traits and had the retire button, but I retired her husband (both were playable sims) and I think that is where the trouble started with being unable to retire her. I can remove her, but I would like the option of getting a heirloom box for retiring her. I tried to  attached a screen shot of her traits (she was a NPC that married one of my sims so she only has 4) but i could not...

Any solutions short of removing her that anyone has?

Message 4 of 6 (671 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@popfamily5 have you made her passive and then active again? if so it may take some days for the retire option to reappear once made active again

Message 5 of 6 (644 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I have made her passive and active repeatedly, thinking maybe one of the times it will work...

I leave her active for a several days up to a week, and nothing changes. I have had another sim that I did successfully retire, who had his option to retire disappear, and I had read that if you make them active to wait, and sure enough his option came up.  Hers however has not been there since I retired her husband. 

Message 6 of 6 (634 Views)