[Fixed] Sims getting younger/stuck

by blockhart93

Original Post

Re: Bug - no option to move out retired sim

★★★★★ Apprentice

My player ID is 1003463969954

This happened to me Nov. 25, 2018 at about 1pm CST.

I took 2 screenshots. 1 of him just standing there. Thats all he does now and another of the family tree

Message 31 of 61 (1,105 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SimGuruMaaike below are the screenshots I took of both of my characters whom have been stuck. The boy child has been stuck as a child since I believe the first or second day of the harvest fest. The elder has been stuck at her work place since I’ve retired her, and she no longer is in my family portrait in previous generations but she should be. So she won’t completely retired. Both of these characters come up as busy when certain family members try to click on them from the contacts to socialize. I can not tap on them in regular game mode, nothing happens. I’ve posted my user ID but just in case, it is right here below.7B26E4CE-609D-44E5-B2B9-BBB40149995E.png

Message 32 of 61 (1,105 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SimGuruMaaike The elder has been retired between November 18th and the 21st, that’s the closest dates I can give. The boy was already stuck at this point for sometime. I’m guessing he was born around November 11th, 12th, 13th? That’s estimating basing it on when I took a screen cap of his mom at this point. Which would’ve put him at child stage around the 15th or 16th. I remember this issue happened simultaneously in conjunction with the day the harvest fest began. 

Message 33 of 61 (1,098 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Having same issue. Contacted EA every way possible.  No help. Player ID 1002959238339235431EB-E5A4-48B0-9C3B-A0FCA3E493ED.jpeg

Message 34 of 61 (1,095 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I contacted them multiple times too and they stopped responding just when i thought we were about to get somewhere
Message 35 of 61 (1,091 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same for me, and I had given up hope on the whole thing. I’m hoping since one of the sim gurus has acknowledged the post, it will hopefully finally be resolved. I hope anyway.

Message 36 of 61 (1,086 Views)

Sim is unplayable and unselectable

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) IPad Mini
OS Version ??
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003566483004
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Trying playing the sim named Aspen Cartwright.
What do you expect to see? This sim is unplayable. She has been stuck in her wedding dress for 3 weeks and, during that time, she can’t start any events, no other sims can interact with her, she can’t be retired, she can’t be used to select any objects/do actions, and she can’t travel out of her home. She may be stuck in an interaction with the yoga mat that I can’t see, because this is the one object in the house that I can’t delete. She may have also been stuck in an interaction with a now retired sim, because that sim couldn’t interact with anyone else.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

Bug is explained above. Any help is appreciated. I’ve reported it in game 2x, with no response. The sims is occupying a playable spot, and none of my other sims can do the hobby and job I unlocked specially. It’s very frustrating. 

Message 37 of 61 (1,092 Views)

Re: Sim is unplayable and unselectable

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Oh no! That's a terrible glitch! Better bug EA about this. You better report through all venues, in game, here on ea.com & you can also try Twitter @eahelp

Hope this gets fixed for you!

Message 38 of 61 (1,087 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

So, for some reason, because they are related, this specific sim was able to have some kind of communication with my retired (or kind of not retired) sim who is stuck at her work place. It says she’s in another event. I took a screen cap. She isn’t in an event but when she retired she may have been in one that I didn’t realize hadn’t been completed with all of the glitches going on. I hope this helps out if anyone looks at it. 

4B366F54-358C-4D0A-B62E-838021EF8D1C.jpeg

Message 39 of 61 (1,048 Views)

My Sim is stuck in one position and I can't move them out

★★★★ Novice

Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Lg Android Phone
OS Version 7.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003126164651
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I think people may have dealt with this situation before, so I think it would be nice to update the gameStandard smile
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my sim being able to move so I can move him out.
Connection Type Wifi
Country Virginia
Additional feedback This actually happened to me a few months ago and I didn't know how to deal with the situation at first, that's until I looked up the forum and saw people had dealt with the situation.

Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Lg Android Phone
OS Version 7.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003126164651
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I think people may have dealt with this situation before, it would be nice if you could update the game Standard smile
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my retired sim moving so I can move him out
Connection Type Wifi
Country Virginia
Additional feedback This actually happened to me a month ago but I didn't know what to do at first, until I found this forum. Both him and his wife can't move out, yet his wife moves and isn't stuck in one position doing nothing 😢

Message 40 of 61 (1,080 Views)