[Fixed] Sims getting younger/stuck

by blockhart93

Original Post

Re: Child not aging to adult.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

My child is still stuck and completely inactive today. It’s been about 7 days. I have another child that aged from toddler to adult in that time, and another from baby to adult. I can’t change outfits or anything with him. It’s strange.

Message 10 of 61 (1,179 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Had another baby age to toddler, yet this child still won’t age up... I’m thinking it’s the harvest event that’s messed up my game, I also didn’t get any prizes from my pie pieces today.... it’s gettin really frustrating.

Message 11 of 61 (1,150 Views)

Thank you for answering, for both issues I want you to contact EA. For the prizes and the child not ageing up. I'm not sure they can help, but I hope they can do something for you. 
If they can't it has been reported over here, and hopefully it will get fixed. Do let us know if the issue was resolved by EA. 

You can contact EA through The Sims Mobile app. Open the side menu, choose the gear icon, then the button with 'Help'.
This will open your browser, scroll down until you see 'Contact Us' and choose 'Technical Support'.

Open the spoiler for pictures:

Spoiler
collaged.jpg

If this fails for some reason, or you can't access The Sims Mobile app. 

You can contact EA through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

You can also choose to contact an EA game advisor through social media:

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 12 of 61 (1,136 Views)

Re: Bug - no option to move out retired sim

★ Guide

So I just had this happen to me. I retired 4 sims (all ready for retirement for more than a week before I did so) near the end of the Harvestfest. I was able to move out 3 of them, but 1 of them didn't have the option whatsoever. As shown here:

IMG_0941.jpg

This is the first time that this has happened to me so I searched and found this thread. If this was meant to be fixed then what will I need to do? I'm not happy with the prospect of forever having one less space for moving in sims/having children. 

Message 13 of 61 (1,214 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you! I did and they said I can only report it because everything they tried to troubleshoot with wasn’t working. I tried all. This is the weirdest thing. He’s still a kid. He’s at this point taking up a spot in my home. I didn’t report the pie pieces thing, I feel they really didn’t help with the other problem, but I will try again for both this time. Thanks again.

Message 14 of 61 (1,116 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

My sim is STILL STUCK like this! I contacted EA twice  before and the issue was never resolved. Unless, tech support begins to take notice of this glitch, our sims will remain this way forever. I wish I could give you a positive answer, but I can't. Luckily, there is more than one person with this issue. If it happens to more people, then they can put the bug on a list of issues for EA tech to fix. 

Message 15 of 61 (1,196 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Phantomlover1717 Please take a look at #8 on this thread. Finally, another simmer has encountered the same issue with not option to move out elder sim. @wonderwomantbh is also facing the same problem. She put a photo of her sim above. 

Message 16 of 61 (1,194 Views)

@ABattleofWits seen and added to the list! :eahigh_file:

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 17 of 61 (1,113 Views)

Re: Age reversal glitch?

It sounds like the system was having a little hiccup. You can either trust it won't happen again, seeing it's all back to normal. 

Or ask for your game to be reverted to a time before this happend. Which might help if the Sim is already stuck now due to the hiccup, or the issue would happen again. 

I'd suggest, writing down the day and time the Sim reverted, and having a little wait and see if he will move out eventually. 
If he gets stuck, you still know when it happened and hopefully EA will be able to revert your game back to before the issue happened. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 19 of 61 (1,084 Views)

Re: Age reversal glitch?

★★★★★ Apprentice
No, it's not back to normal b/c he's supposed to be a retired elder. He just isn't replacing my playable characters.

I just checked and he's still an adult. I'm gonna be keeping an eye out for him moving out in the next couple of days. I do have an idea about the time it started happening yesterday, so I'll have that info available if EA needs it.
Thank you for ur response! Your advice is helpful. I had no idea they can set it back to an earlier time in the game.

It seems ever since the Autumn Quest, I've had all these weird glitches in my game. Before that i never had any problems
Message 20 of 61 (1,075 Views)