Re: New husband is pink blob!

★★★ Guide

I had a blue blob but when I exited the game it fixed the problem

Message 20 of 42 (1,282 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @themummyof4,

Glad to read that!

I enjoyed reading the story you wrote about it - happy marriage to Richard and Tabitha!

-Mai
Message 21 of 42 (1,380 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Thanks, I just so love writing them, it makes me look at my darling Sims in a totally different way!
Message 22 of 42 (1,377 Views)

I'm so glad you were able to get the disease cured! I definitely think this was the Llama Flu. You must know by now that Richard is quite famous. I saw on SimsNewsNow that they think he got exposed his first day working in the medical center while he was just a level one and had less training.
Message 23 of 42 (1,369 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Thanks @DankMemeSquad123, Richard and Tabitha are just so relieved he's recovered! It was the most scary thing that could have happened to him... they tried everything, but every time he turned into a small misshapen blob...

Next time they will only make the move when there is good steady wifi...and always wear a white coat, scrub hands thoroughly and steer clear of aliens when working in the hospital!
Message 24 of 42 (1,353 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@themummyof4 wrote:
Thanks @DankMemeSquad123, Richard and Tabitha are just so relieved he's recovered! It was the most scary thing that could have happened to him... they tried everything, but every time he turned into a small misshapen blob...

Next time they will only make the move when there is good steady wifi...and always wear a white coat, scrub hands thoroughly and steer clear of aliens when working in the hospital!

I bet EA never thought they would have to cure a real case of Llama Flu but I'm so glad they did. They were lucky they had a dedicated, crack researcher  like Richard working on the cure.

I will always remember this picture of Richard and your caption,

😁

"Poor Richard, he is a dedicated doctor, though... fortunately, he still has some good moments, when you'd never guess he has the dreaded disease..." It was priceless!  😋😉😊

Message 25 of 42 (1,337 Views)

Re: Game crashes when I try to add a new sim to family

★★★ Apprentice

OK, so I left it 20 minutes, and it managed to fix itself. I then retired another sim and went to promote another in the same way (the only way) as before. The same thing happened. I clicked promote, the screen paused, then continued animating, with the promote button still active. I left it on that screen for a few minutes whilst I made myself a drink, and when I returned it was still the same, so I clicked promote a second time (I now recall that the same 2x promote happened with the previous sim too). It immediately squished my new sim just like before with no button to return to the game. And that is where it still remains.

Message 27 of 42 (1,299 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Welp, this just happened... Llama flu seems to be catching? I just read this thread a couple of days ago. Today I promoted a family member to playable, and he turned up rather a bit shorter than expected. Poor guy, I didn’t think it would catch though the forums 😮 

Also there was no button or anything to close the family screen after that. I restarted the game and the sim looks normal now. 

Player ID: 1003519937245 

Message 28 of 42 (1,279 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Whahaha, sorry, @MrsNHP, I probably passed it on during one of your parties.... Quite a few people have had that same problem recently, its probably the new update...
Glad he recovered so quickly, and no trip to the main EA Hospital was needed...
Message 29 of 42 (1,274 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Had a joke with a few fellow blobbers yesterday about this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/I-m-scared/m-p/6867278#M9069 but luckily we were saved for having to see the blob blob around like @themummyof4 ... yikes!

Some funny posts on it over on reddit.

Message 30 of 42 (1,262 Views)