Re: [Open] - Sims can t share a meal

by SalixCat

Original Post

[Open] - Sims can t share a meal on the Live Edge Dining Table

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad 6th generation
OS Version 13.5.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? A sim who has a cooking hobby cooks a meal and places it at the table. When the table is selected, only the option to grab a serving or clean up is there. The sim doesn’t sit at the table and eat either.
What do you expect to see? The sim should have the option to tap the table and share a meal should be the option. The sim should then be able to choose who to share the meal with and they all sit down and eat at the table.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback

I just noticed that whenever I have my Sim who has the cooking hobby cook a meal, the option to share the meal is no longer available. The only option I have is to grab a serving or clean it up. Even when I grab a serving they go outside or somewhere else to eat besides sitting at the table. In the past, the option to share a meal was there and they would sit at the table to eat but they don’t anymore.

Message 1 of 11 (2,450 Views)

Hero
@tkaykay26 Thanks for your report. That kind of animation is something so nice for making stories and taking screenshots of our Sims. Hope we can get it back.😊
Do you have a screenshot that shows the animation that is missing? I've gone through mine but can't find any.
I've added your report to the bug list.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 11 (2,420 Views)

★ Apprentice

I added screenshots. Can you not see them? I added two screenshots. 

Message 3 of 11 (2,366 Views)

★ Apprentice

Here's the original screenshots. I hope you get them this time. 

Message 4 of 11 (2,360 Views)

Hero

I’ve got the action only working with square tables and you have to click the chair. 🍽 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 5 of 11 (2,328 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Ilois4 I never find it before. I thought this never available in the game. Sharing the meal. My sims always cook for no one. 😖
Message 6 of 11 (2,299 Views)

Hero
@tkaykay26 Thanks, but what I mean is a screenshot that shows the original alternative that you no longer see.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 7 of 11 (2,276 Views)

★ Apprentice

Oh ok! I don’t have a screenshot of that because it’s been sooo long since I’ve been able to do it. 

Message 8 of 11 (2,260 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I switched to a standard square table and it worked. Why doesn’t it work for all tables? I don’t want this table in my dining room lol. Here’s screenshots.

Message 9 of 11 (2,236 Views)

★ Apprentice

That’s exactly what’s happening. 

Message 10 of 11 (2,231 Views)