Re: Sims are not becoming passive even though they aren’t playable

by Angela-Angela41

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Angela-Angela41Even the name sounds gorgeous! I have a similar dress that I got from the secret agent quest, but it’s a long dress, same neckline, though, with the buttons. I didn’t like it at first, then I had my one Sims put it on for a while and realized how nice it was.
I find sometimes things look very different on the floor than in the dressing room. Anyway, thanks!

Message 11 of 22 (898 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi guys! Could @starylightsfive or @Angela-Angela41 please PM me your Player ID so I can take a look? Thanks!

Message 12 of 22 (837 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@SalixCat these are my 3 active sims presently and they are on 3 different house lots ...this problem is just with the other 2 sims I mentioned in the above.

Message 13 of 22 (820 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Angela-Angela41 @I was just passing by and noticed your post on how to DM. If you go to Menu in the top RH corner, press your profile name, and then press Inbox, you will be able to access your menus from there. I notice your post has been deleted so perhaps you figured it out for yourself. 
Hope that helps. 

Message 14 of 22 (778 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Kipling Sent you a message with the info
Message 15 of 22 (763 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Kipling i have too sent message ..with the info you’ve asked 

Message 16 of 22 (699 Views)

★ Guide
@starylightsfive I don’t expect anything done since they still haven’t read the message. Plus sims mobile is terrible as getting anything fixed. Been over 2 years and still the bugs we complained about then still not fixed and still have Problems with.
Message 17 of 22 (665 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Angela-Angela41 If I could just ask you to expand, are you saying that in your experience being here, besides the really big stuff, like crashes and packs, things just stay broken? I know they have a lot, every month practically it’s something new, which I love but I know contributes to the problem, but do people who have a lot going wrong with their game usually get attended to? Does at least some of it get fixed in your experience?
Message 18 of 22 (659 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@CharlieDaisy12In my experience of playing 2 plus years not really. If they fix anything it’s the very very small bugs and that takes FOREVER to fix. Other bugs and glitches that we have reported in the past still has not. Example: Right when myself and other started playing we could see all our friends parties. About 2 months after playing if that it went to where we couldn’t see anyone’s parties that we use to be able to see. Another example: party glitch is still going on where when too many people join and if it glitches then the party immediately goes away. (No more party) another example I’ve had: sims get stuck in doing event and you can’t move them or do anything with them. Years ago when I had this bug ea didn’t know what to do and couldn’t unstuck my sim. So what I did is I had a friend that went to a previous party with me adopt the sim and I loved him to his acct and it unstuck the sim and I was not stuck in an event anymore. Although I had to redo the event again. Another example and this one is still happening to a lot of others not just me. My friends list disappears and goes from 50 to 0. This has been going on for years. I can be here all day listing so many they haven’t fixed. This is why I have no faith in EA. They just say whatever they are told to say and don’t know how to fix anything... oh don’t get me started on the blue car bug... OMG!!! 
everytime I contact EA  on Twitter and facebook messenger all they say is scripted crap. Some of them don’t even read what you said in the message and send something off topic. Happens all the time. Happen to me again yesterday. I’m like what are you talking about. I didn’t say anything about this. I said these sims can’t play and etc. So definitely scripted...

Message 19 of 22 (640 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Angela-Angela41Hmm. My game is practically unplayable. It’s not even the big stuff, it’s the everyday stuff, like Sims talking over each other. It drives you nuts. That’s totally fixable. It just wasn’t doing that when I first started.
But if they’re not even going to fix basic stuff like that I’m going to have to do what I can to find out whether this company has a customer support division or not. Could be not. 
I’ve wanted to play the Sims again for ages, it was in the back of my mind for a long time before I finally searched it, then I found this and it was perfect. It’s not too hard😄( unless you’re really going to do something amazing with your house), you can pick it up and put it down anytime, anywhere, there’s always fun new stuff, plus you get to have a little home, family, and play dress up.😆👍😊 Plus garden, decorate, the list is endless. 
But there’s only so much players are willing to take. You can only play with so many glitches before it’s just literally unplayable. And it’s hard when you’ve already invested so much into your house and wardrobe.

My game has recently improved a bit, no doubt about it, I don’t know if they’ve fixed a few things or what, but there are small improvements here and there. But I feel like I deserve better service than what I’m getting for this product considering what I contribute to it. I really do. This would be just unheard of at some of the other big tech companies that I deal with.

This game isn’t going to stop breaking. I need to know I can expect reasonable, fairly meted out, and reliable customer support. If this department doesn’t work I don’t know who else to go to. No one else can fix the game.

Whats the blue car bug?😆😂🤣

I have the friends list bug periodically too. But I’ve never had a party completely end. That’s really rough.🥳🥳😳😭😂
Anyway this is off topic so we should probably end it here. Thanks for the info!!

Message 20 of 22 (582 Views)