Re: [Open] Sims are missing at locations

by PlanetAuto

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Guide

Me too, I've had this problem for six month now and it starts getting really annoying that EA does not care to fix it. I didn't even get to play the wellness and the dance instructor career before the bug appeared. 

I still don't have any Sims in Downtown, especially the agency and the club, or at the wellness center at the waterfront. Also downtown and at the waterfront are some ghost mannequins of Izzy, Emily and some Izzy outfits standing around.

Player ID: 1003453177688 

Message 31 of 44 (1,359 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

My SIMS are missing too. None with blue plumbobs anymore. My last party was bare! Trying to introduce myself to any I see just in case but it’s getting lonely out there!

Message 32 of 44 (1,298 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This same thing is happening to me except I don't have any sims Downtown. There is a weird mannequin-type sim that just stands in the same spot and I cannot interact with as well as the designer guy who also just stands there and I cannot interact with.

One more thing, its constantly night time Downtown.... it's pretty creepy and I think the lack of other sims is affecting my sims lawyer career since he cannot speak with anyone.

Message 33 of 44 (1,272 Views)

★ Guide

My downtown is still a ghost town after the 13.1.0 update, though the mannequin (was was suspected to possibly cause this issue) is gone

Message 34 of 44 (1,188 Views)

No more new Sims in the neighborhood

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) LG G6
OS Version 8.0.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003453177688
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Add new Sims to contact list and look for them in your neighborhood or any other district
What do you expect to see? I expect to see Sims from other players to casually appearing at my house or at the different districts of the town.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany
Additional feedback

Before the Fashionista update there were always Sims from friends or just random new Sims from other players appearing at my neighborhood or in all of the other places in town. This was valid especially for Sims that my sims had relationships with, for Sims I added to the contact list or I gave stickers to. Since the Fashionista update I only have NPCs and maybe about 6-8 same old Sims from other players appearing in my game.

Message 35 of 44 (1,203 Views)

Re: No more new Sims in the neighborhood

I'm wondering if it's related to this bug:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Sims-are-missing-at-locations/td-p/6955455
Or if it's maybe the start of it. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 36 of 44 (1,186 Views)

★★★ Guide

Maybe, definitely seem to related to it. My market place is fine though, only my Bay Area is dead. But it has been like this since autumn and the new bug is only recent... 

Message 37 of 44 (1,171 Views)

★★★ Pro

@PlanetAuto when you go to a party, try to give out at least one or two stickers for each Sim that you bring to a party. If you have four different Sims, give at least one sticker person in your family to a guest of the party you're going too. So if you do two parties a day, you will end up with more people in your town. I always seem to have people in my town now. When I have my own personal party, I try to have at least four stickers for my own personal four Sims and I think that makes sure that there will be people in my town. I always seem to have a surplus of people.

Message 38 of 44 (1,159 Views)

★★★ Guide

That doesn't seem to be the problem since I always give all of my stickers out. Following your logic, there should be at least one or two new Sims appearing in my neighborhood, even if I only gave out stickers using one Sim. But that's unfortunately not the case. Besides some few Sims, that have been around since last summer or so, there is not one Sim from a different player. Even those Sims, that my Sims have relationships with, don't come around anymore. It's just sad 😅

Message 39 of 44 (1,149 Views)

@PlanetAuto merged your post, I hope the last Sims won't disappear as well. If they do, please let us know. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 40 of 44 (1,142 Views)