[Open] - Sim unabale to re-engergise, get new traits or change homes

by LLJgotgame

Original Post

[Open] - Sim unabale to re-engergise, get new traits or change homes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8 Plus
OS Version 13.5.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? PlayerID: 1005364533917 and the Sim Dylan
What do you expect to see? Hopefully to have him be able to get more traits, reenergize properly, go to the right house when I click the home button and also be able to retire one day
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia
Additional feedback Traits: He’s only been able to have one trait and the new trait box won’t let me click on it to allocate. I’ve tried this when he’s at home and not in any event. Energy: the timer is constantly at 0 so he never gets energy filled on his own House: He’s allocated to a particular house (which I now can’t move him from) but when I click home he goes to the other house. Dylan has already had a kid who’s grown up and ready to retire but he seems to be having a Peter Pan moment. Help!

Message 1 of 7 (1,749 Views)

Re: [Open] - Sim unabale to re-engergise, get new traits or change homes

Hero

@LLJgotgame 

Hi!

Is this issue you experience similar to this one: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Energy-not-refilling/td-p/9163850 ?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 7 (1,664 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not exactly - my other Sims re energize fine, but poor Dylan needs to get his energy in other ways. Cupcakes, rest etc. He also can move about out of his house, and in fact one of the problems is that he keeps going home to the wrong house. Thanks for the reference though @SalixCat Standard smile 

Message 3 of 7 (1,647 Views)

Hero
@LLJgotgame Thanks for the additional info 😊
I was going to suggest you to retire this Sim but it won't be possible as long as you can't choose new traits. 😢

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 7 (1,626 Views)

★★★ Newbie

haha yeah @SalixCat I'd really love to retire poor old Dylan and get on board with the new generation hey! I'm already at grandkids stage, so Dylan needs to start enjoying his retirement! 

Message 5 of 7 (1,616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Additional updates! He now doesn’t show in the family portrait (he does in the actual pictures on the wall though) and he doesn’t have a plumbob... the plot thickens! 

Any resolution would be amazing Standard smile Or even if I can somehow delete him and not lose all my progress! 

Message 6 of 7 (1,535 Views)

Hero
@LLJgotgame How is it going with your Sim? I ask because I had now a playable Sim doing nothing for some days and his trait bar was automatically filled up. I was able to choose a new trait even if he was idle all the time.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 7 of 7 (1,461 Views)