Re: Another sim glitch 2

by whackywhippet234

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Open] Sim takes up 2 beds when having a baby

[ Edited ]

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung galaxy s7
OS Version 6.0.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Click have a baby with sim. 2. Sims have babies
What do you expect to see? Sims having the baby in the same room as the baby bonnet
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback I can't fix the pictures so everyone else can see them without download and i know how to. It won't allow me. So if someone could do so, i would appreciate it.

Ok so i had Kimberly  (will shorten to kim.) Have a baby with her husband. I told them to have it in the same room with the dark blue bed (forgot how to spell it.) Instead, they went into the honeymoon suite.  This wouldnt be an issue if they didn't use 2 beds when doing so. With picture of the dark blue bed, hallie (the one in the pink dress) can't use either bed because both are in use at the same time. And if u are wondering how hallie got there, i told her to go into that room. The one with the dark blue bed, she can't enter that room even though kim and  her husband aren't shown using it. 

Message 5 of 10 (1,218 Views)

Accepted Solution

I haven't heard back, so I'll assume it's fixed. If you do see this issue again or still let me know, I'm closing this report for now. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (761 Views)

All Replies

Sims take up 2 beds when making a baby

[ Edited ]

Ok, so sometimes when i have 2 sims having a baby, they will seam to take up 2 beds at once.  And i took a picture to show that both rooms have a double bed and baby bonnet. The problem is, if i want to use the other bed "not in use" i can't because its blocked, even if the couple is shown using the other bed. Sorry if this isnt appropriate to show this but i rlly want this to be fixed if possible, thx.

Message 1 of 10 (1,286 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@whackywhippet234 

It is not inappropriate to post these pictures as they are part of normal game play. 

In order to try to understand the situation and help you I will comment and ask you some questions.

In this picture the Honeymoon Suite is blocked because there are two of your Sims using it. That's why your Sim can't use it to take a power nap. Now, normally other Sims can't get into a room where a couple is using the bed and I see one of your Sims is standing in that room. How did she get in this room?

Screenshot_20190428-222358.png

This bed is the Stäncké Futon. I can't see any of your Sims in this picture.

Did you get the message Kimberly wants some privacy at the same time as your SIm was trying to use the Honeymoon Suite in the other room?

Is Kimberly the one who is going to have a baby in the other room?

Can you place a Sim beside the Stäncke Futon and try to use it for a power nap while other Sims are using the Honeymoon Suite?

Screenshot_20190428-222239.png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 10 (1,267 Views)

[ Edited ]

Kimberley is the one using the shakee fusion  (or supposed to be since its in the room as the bassinet i clicked) and no, i can't use either beds for a power nap or move them because " its in use." The sim in that room i moved to see if i could use it, which i couldn't. And Kimberly  just magically popped into the one with the honeymoon suite and stayed like that for the whole time. Some times i can leave my game and come back, seeing that they are in the correct room but not this time.

Also, yes i got that message that hallie  (the other sim in the pink dress) couldn't use the shakee fusion while kim was using the honeymoon  (which again, kim was supposed to use the shakee fusion.) And this glitch doesn't happen if i have sims whooing in bed because they use the correct bed i told them to use, i only have issues when trying to make a baby.

Message 3 of 10 (1,224 Views)

Hero

@whackywhippet234  thanks for your answer. It is very important to report bugs as we, players, want to have a nice game experience.

This section of the forums is about Game Information. In order to get the team to see into this issue we need you to make a bug report about the beds been blocked.

Here is the link to Bug reports section: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

You can create a bug report by pressing the New topic' button on the right side of your screen.

newtopic.jpg

When you click this button a form will load. Please make sure to fill in all the fields, including information about your device, connection, Player-ID, the title and the big field at the bottom. Please attach also the screenshots which are very helpful for understanding the issue.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 10 (1,211 Views)

Ok, done. And i named it "sim takes up 2 beds when having a baby."

Message 6 of 10 (1,201 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Interesting, did you place the honeymoon bed first? Or was the crib first in the honeymoon suite? 

Message 7 of 10 (1,155 Views)

@SimGuruMaaike I can't remember, I've had it like that for a while now

Message 8 of 10 (1,139 Views)

@whackywhippet234 & @SalixCat have you guys seen any improvement with this issue?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 9 of 10 (823 Views)

I haven't heard back, so I'll assume it's fixed. If you do see this issue again or still let me know, I'm closing this report for now. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 10 of 10 (762 Views)